Báked's useful macros you might not know

Bakedaflol

The Arthritic Arch-Druid
Not sure if any introduction is needed.
I hope this is helpful to some!​

• Taunt Pet Macro for CC-break:
#showtooltip Growl
/stopcast
/cast [form: 0/2/3/4] Bear Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [target=focus, exists] Growl
/cast [target=arenapet1] Growl
/cast [target=arenapet2] Growl
/cast [target=arenapet3] Growl

Note: This macro will taunt enemy pet, to take you out of traps, polymorphs, etc.
[target=focus, exists] will make it taunt your focus target if you have one, so that this work also in BGs. You'll want a clearfocus bind for arena, to go along with this.
Any Taunt ability works with this.

• 1 bind double Shadowmeld:
#showtooltip
/cancelaura Horde Flag
/cancelaura Alliance Flag
/castsequence reset=120 Shadowmeld, Precious Bloodthorn Loop
/cast !Prowl

Note: Bindsavers, my dudes. 'Precious Bloodthorn Loop' can be replaces with '12' if you do not wish for Shadowmeld to swap one of your rings out, while wearing other sets.

• Double-bomb:
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=60 6, Cobalt Frag Bomb
NOTE: Frag-belt and Engineer-bomb that don't share cooldown. It's really just a keybind-saver. Cobalt Frag Bomb is recommended for max dmg. But most other bombs work.
6 is itemslot-number for Belt slot.

• Root + DR Countdown:
#showtooltip Entangling Roots
/cast Entangling Roots
/stopwatch toggle
/stopwatch 18

/stopwatch play
NOTE: I realize there are probably a million addons, that do this for you. I personally like to keep my UI as original as possible. Since I only have one cc to dr, this works well for duels and arenas, and is an ez way to track your DR.

• Anti-sap:
#showtooltip Moonfire
/console targetNearestDistance 10.000000
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console targetNearestDistance 41.000000
/cast [harm,nodead] Moonfire

NOTE: Designed to luck a rogues out of stealth. Their sap-range will likely get the best of you everytime. Moonfire will only work in Bear Form, if you have Celestial Guardian(PvP Talent) enabled.

• Insta-shapeshift Macro:
#showtooltip Bear Form(Shapeshift)
/cast Bear Form(Shapeshift)
/cancelaura Bear Form(Shapeshift)

NOTE: Make this for all shapeshift forms! For better uptime on dealing with constant slows. And because this is a macro that messes with the GCD, and may take 0.2-0.4seconds of your cast time.(depends on your MS)

• Double-Potion:
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=300 Wildvine Potion, Gladiator's Healing Potion

Note: Not many know about this. But these potions do not share a cd, and this macro is STRONK.

• Cloak Glider-tinker:
#showtooltip 15
/use 15

Note: 15 is the itemslot number for cloaks, and this macro is just a quality of life thing, for people who use multiple builds.

Last edited:
  • Cloak Glider-tinker:
#showtooltip 15
/use 15

Note: 15 is the itemslot number for cloaks, and this macro is just a quality of life thing, for people who use multiple builds. [/QUOTE]

I use this myself:
#showtooltip 15
/use 15
/cancelaura Goblin Glider

Pressing the button again will make u stop gliding, I use it right before I hit the ground to avoid glider dc

Very nice! I like how you combine spells in 1 button.

I have all of my healing spells macroed in my dmg spells. Might be useful for druid as well. Like this:

#showtooltip
/use [mod:alt, @player][@mouseover, help, nodead][help, nodead] Flash Heal; Smite

If holding alt, cast shadow mend on myself
else if I have a mouseover friendly target - cast shadowmend on it
else if my target is friendly - cast shadow mend on it

Otherwise cast smite/mind flay on the enemy target.

From my experience back in Cata - playing druid forces you to learn making and using macros. Otherwise it is just mayhem and shtton of buttons.

Some are very very useful, thank you :)

From my experience back in Cata - playing druid forces you to learn making and using macros. Otherwise it is just mayhem and shtton of buttons.

Some are very very useful, thank you :)

I second this. Playing druid gave me a whole different interest in playing around with macros.
Wether it's for bind-space, convenience or swifty-esque shit :YEP:

Users who are viewing this thread