Current State of Twinking

I forgot to add the part about RDF being back in Wrath. Thanks for the reminder @Purj
and the heirloom collection window which is super nice since you no longer have to keep track of what twinks have your looms lol

Last edited:
iirc blackberryy's still running his 70s show project somewhere on classic
and theres also some 60s (and, iirc 70s) pve action on m:OMEGALUL:telw:OMEGALUL:w (aka warlame), not entirely sure just exactly how active it is, might be on the same level of Deadge as classic fwiw

Looks good

Small thing tho, can you change “BiS is WoD Warforged gear” in the 20 section to Epic Dungeon gear, or ilvl 87 Dungeon gear? Cuz there are some Classic dung pieces that are bis, and also TBC dungeon quest gear.
Good catch, always forget about classic/quest proc stuff.

In the same boat. Gotta level my mage and druid up... but I'm stuck running RDF dungeons for satchel loot and getting 30 min debuffs every time I get WC..
Oh no I forgot about ppl hating WC! its such an easy dungeon though I know that place like the back of my hand though. I will probably skip rdf until I out lvl it.

Oh no I forgot about ppl hating WC! its such an easy dungeon though I know that place like the back of my hand though. I will probably skip rdf until I out lvl it.
Wailing Caverns supremacy. Retail or Classic, both versions, respectively are two of the most iconic dungeons of all time. Ppl who dont like it, dont like wow.
I hate quoting one of the worst ppl on the internet but: prove me wrong :ez:

I play a 100% BiS 19 Warrior (thats right) on Era.

As of the end of the summer, no more WSG pops. We had a good summer of 1 or 2 games per night with the hype of unofficial HC.

Pvp at 19 now is wpvp in either Stonetalon (Alliance), Redridge (Horde), or Hillsbrad (both) on the Whitemane cluster. There are TONS of levelers currently.

In 1 hour, I gained 34 hks in Stonetalon killing Hordes ranging from lvl 20 to 27 on my level 19 Alliance Warrior.

I've run into a few other Alliance twinks too on my nightly slaughters there!

https://discord.com/invite/h5VArQGZrF
can confirm. currently have 47 enhance with Kang x 2 decked out going for BIS 49 enhance gear for wpvp on era. building a 39 rogue and a 29 hunter for wpvp as well. leveling anything from 20-59 is a warzone on era. so much fun atm. just got my Ginn su, Quillward harness and stonevault MH for 39 rogue ERA!!!

you can force certain dungeons if you have character(s) of specific levels at your disposal, but it doesn't seem to be possible for 19s at a glance (both wc and rfc have min 15 ...), and the ones you can force (sfk & bfd) aren't exactly fast ones either

wait what, isnt downranking like a core mechanic of vanilla :thinking:

uhhhh... this is my priest on era...
1697296055789.png

1697296080826.png

1697296093430.png

seems fine to me? lol

Attachments

• 1697296073493.png
    1697296073493.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 47
iirc blackberryy's still running his 70s show project somewhere on classic
and theres also some 60s (and, iirc 70s) pve action on m:OMEGALUL:telw:OMEGALUL:w (aka warlame), not entirely sure just exactly how active it is, might be on the same level of Deadge as classic fwiw
Yeah man, so nostalgic gearing a 70 again, been having a ton of fun! I can see it making a huge comeback as ppl get bored late in ICC and into Cata when we get engi glove tinkers, gliders, new abilities for many classes, etc

Not about hating WC. It is just currently bugged and not providing a satchel after clearing the dungeon.

Last edited:
Imma need the man himself to drop some info @Blackberryy
Slowed down quite a bit, a lot of alliance and horde guilds thrown about that mostly pop on to play for av weekend, been alliance and fae horde have sunwell and occasionally BT going but with the state of the game most everything is going to cost you money with not many gamers anymore. As you said bgs pop almost 24/7 with the exception of av being mostly during its CTA weekend. That’s about it for 70 atm. Maybe a push to grob soon for some guilds to converge but that’s only a floating idea atm.

Users who are viewing this thread