destro lock tips appreciated

If you compare it to out of control mind blast yes. Also if you manage to control.. what does burst mean.. nothing. CC and snares are even more important. I believe out of experience that the burst from demo is not so bad as you make it, 800-1k sb crits are not bad (not using pvp power or sp sets) followed by hand of guldans 2 charges and dot applied followed by drain life. But here we have it again back to the underrating and lack of experience :)

Lack of experience? And you're not going to crit sbolts for 800-1000, lol.

Lack of experience? And you're not going to crit sbolts for 800-1000, lol.
I do those yes in full sp gear (might have made the mistake telling in my previous post that it was not in sp gear), seen plenty of them. Just like i said, you are lacking experience if you deny this :p

Normal sbolts do 300-400 dmg in bg, crit will atleast double those numbers. Dont forget demon form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Low level pvp is as much about burst as damage, an area in which demo sorely lacks. As long as you have burstier dps present, demo does fine.

100% What Dori said. When i said i prefer demo over destro it was only because of leap. The only way to put decent preasure out in demo to even compare to destro dmg would be to land 2 guldans on atleast 3+ people in a fight. I played around with both spec and decided to stick with destro. Demo does not put nearly enough pressure onto an fc.

And to add in Mushroom you must not know who dori is from the 19 bracket then.

You won't 1 shot 2,5k hp (and darkregeneration/healthstone). You won't be able to use your speed pots when 30% slowed :p So what are you gonna do now? got some more ideas? hehe :) I've met plenty of rogues and they all tried something but you just don't have the tools unless they are all crits which hardly happens before the gap making.

Duel me. SonOfDovah#1924 I feel the need to get the thought out of your head that locks stand a chance against most classes in this bracket.

Duel me. SonOfDovah#1924 I feel the need to get the thought out of your head that locks stand a chance against most classes in this bracket.

And just what ability are you going to use to catch up to a demonology warlock? Sprint? Vanish? Blind?

Hope he flails over 40 yards away so you can get dat restealth! Preferably with no dots up!

And just what ability are you going to use to catch up to a demonology warlock? Sprint? Vanish? Blind?

the lock he want's to dual is also EU based.

A quick question for destro locks / arc mages gearing - is BiS parachute cloak with +16pvp power (sacrificing skinning for engineering) equal to a 6.5% increase in damage or BoA bloodmoon cloak with +resist/armor and skinning?

Users who are viewing this thread