drink me, eat me, READ ME!

Wut is dis, Decemhuney back? °,...,°

Please be back for WoD. We'll all meet again, some day, I hope, desperately.

AND YOU STOLE MY PIC !

I want to be bitten!
But a word of warning, game is p2p-infested now and f2p may not be viable in the next expansion.

Déjà vu from the end of Cata and every patch after.
There will always be harbingers of doom carrying " the end is nigh" banners.
Trials will adapt just like they have done for years. Everything will be peachy.
/cheers

Sweetsidney...

ಠ,...,ಠ

Rhaewing's malice is tangible enough to physically block out the sun.
Are you saying I'm fat??

"tangible enough to physically block out the sun"

Ouch! Talk about hurtful.

In other news, a bee stung my finger today.
You mean, you killed a poor, defenseless bee?

When they sting, they die. You monster!

<3

Are you saying I'm fat??

"tangible enough to physically block out the sun"

Ouch! Talk about hurtful.

You mean, you killed a poor, defenseless bee?

When they sting, they die. You monster!

<3

ayy lmao

what does this mean you clicked this button too many times within the last 24 hours -.-

UNBELIEVABLE.

i wanted to

everything and then answer this thread... sigh...

ok, so...

hi everyone,
im sorry for not responding earlier... my rl is really chaotic/busy right now (the day needs to have more than 24h or i need weekend to be weekend from monday to friday ^^ lets switch this please x,x) and im also a horrible "treulose tomate" (= something like being bad in staying in touch, cant explain) in general D:
(thats number one top reason rl ppl start fights with me, because they feel they always have to run after me or how do you say but you dont feel like that cause its the internet right, time doesnt matter in here no? XD)

so i will make it up to you by trying my best quoting you ALL ^^ hope this forum is able to do multiple quotes at a time or it will be a lot to write and copy paste... but whatever! lets go!

omg multiple quotes at a time working, this is a good forum *approved* ^^
prepare yourself for loooooooooong post!

Tag sweety ;-)

heeyyy, ich erinnere mich noch gut an dich! :p
wie gehts dir? ^^ <3

i love your lord of the rings wow style signature XD hahaha so fun <3

omg decem<3 hi it's veinte

omg veinte <3
only 5 posts, didnt you have a different twinkinfo account with more posts?? hmm.. so you got yourself BANNED? o,o banned forever? what did you do? (i fear it has something to do with that insect-incident.... oh no)

Alas, I've never met ye, but whenever I make a scary face, someone always says, "I miss Decem".

awww.. thats really cute ^^ made me smile!

feeling happy knowing ppl do remember me like i remember them <3

also feeling satisfied in being succesful manipulating EVERYONES BRAINZ into connecting "°,...,° = Decem"

so whats next??
i will invent and establish a new smilie-brainz-manipulating-combo like.. i dont know yet... "[certain-smilie-that-still-needs-to-be-invented] = sudden strong urge to buy [product x]"
companies interested in making a deal with me, PM me for making it happen $$$$$$ :p

hello Decem

hey!! ^^
love your char shaking it XD remember that outfit <3

Hi Decem!

hey there <3
you should check your PMs....
.........LIKE RIGHT NOW!

GO!
LEAVE EVERYTHING AS IT IS AND GO!
HURRY!
ITS THAT IMPORTANT!!!!! :p

I remember you. It has been quite a while. I don't think you remember Scootaloo or Sydow, but if you do, hi and welcome back :)

thank you so much, i think i do! ^^
and thank you for having a p2p that can open groups like your signature says ^^ thats so helpful!

Dis the num 1 chef pirate tink ????

sorry to disappoint but i think you mean the one twink people have been mistaken me with quite a few times, because the names are similar :<
his name is DCM without e's, like the drug dcm, my names DECEM with e's, like in the month december or like in latin "number 10" (on german realms i played a lvl 10 twink for a while back then with this name and i liked it sound so much i took it again for f2p english language i didnt know there was someone with a similar sounding name... actually i think its not similar AT ALL, but thats just me)

and besides that, i love your lion avatars expression XD ^^

Hey hope you come play you might remember my undead rogue asking you what the bis weapons for combat were when I started playing in cata.

anyways nice to see an old face

thanks!! ^^
could be, so what advice did i give you? (honestly cant remember being really good/helpful with answering specific weapon/gear questions in general but can remember trying anyway or whispering ppl i knew that knew such specific answers to give me the answer to whisper it to the one that whispered/asked me XD hahaha...)

so what weapon are you wearing nowadays? ^^

Everyone comes back the first week of a new expansion :)

i hope so ^^
or else youll just MAKE THEM OK?
look at that fire demon eyes avatar °,....,°

Hello Decem, it's nice to see... you're still... veryyy scaryyy.

D:

Don't bitttee meee, I like garlic and sunlight too much. Also, I hate glitterrrrrrrr,glitter vampires, noooooo.

rhaeee ^^ <3
dont be afraid, i dont bite you... i only bite the dears in the woods because i chose this lifestlye.... ok and ppl that ask me to °,...,°

regarding all the deers in the woods and glittering bodies... i like vampires bloody/dark better aswell (anne rice style right), but i BELIEVE EVERYONE should watch at least the first twilight movie for giggles... i watched all of them in cinema with friends... (XD)

Hello, come and play with us. :)

hey hey ^^
thank you, i will in december i think! thats not too far away anymore^^ time flies by so fast o,o

Deeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem <3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
chain of hearts smilie combo for you thats longer than your shouting, ha! ^^

is team swag still alive? ^^ i remember some ppl from this fun group XD

Hi Ðecem ^^ , it's been a while :)

omg, you got the Ð right, when i even havent in my twinkinfo account XD what a shame!
ambasador ambasador, amba² ^^ <3

I want to be bitten!
But a word of warning, game is p2p-infested now and f2p may not be viable in the next expansion.

*biting-palona-HARD-AND-NOSTALGIC-(XD)* °,.....,°

what does this mean.. infested.
and if f2p is not viable in next expansion i should better play a few days before? :<

also i think i should try to log in my account because i fear it might have been deleted by now or dont they do this? im not so sure.
i will try maybe next few d.... no, not calling a timeframe XD cause then i wont make it
i will try getting into my account SOMEWHERE IN NEAR FUTURE to look if i can still log in because my characters i cant find in amory maybe i just did something wrong with the Ð... hmm...

Wut is dis, Decemhuney back? °,...,°

Please be back for WoD. We'll all meet again, some day, I hope, desperately.

AND YOU STOLE MY PIC !

ha! and im never ever giving it back :p °,....,°

i hope so too <3

°,....,° <3

<3 °,....,°
hey dich gibts ja auch noch, alles gut bei dir? ^^

Hey there Decem. Glad to see you're still alive.

I'm mostly not playing atm but I may come back for a bit in WoD.

hey pino! please do! ^^
would be soooo fun to play together again! hope this all works out *fingers crossed* <3

ಠ,...,ಠ

ydeeee!!! <3
i LOVE this smile-face XD
its... omg XD i just love it hahaha the eyes!!!

hoffe dir gehts gut und du bist nicht allzu sehr im stress :<
habe dich auch vorhin gerade gestalkt und deinen tollen post mit den ganzen namen gelesen, du bist so kreativ und lieb und toll und ach du bist einfach die beste <3 °,....,° *katzen-liebesbiss* XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so i did not quote all things... i left out things that wasnt directly directed to me like the worlds end (= expansion discussion), mysterious fake or not fake veinte (whatever! hes a murderer!), and stuff... hope you dont mind. i kind of need to sleep soonish x,x

i will TRY to read the forum a few days, maybe write a few PMs and then thats it, ill vanish again like planned... im really not a forum-kind-of-person (and all of it in english x,x)

way too many unnaccasaer...damn i cant ever spell this word...unneccesary things im writing, im just such a chatter / lost cause D:

still really happy about all those old and new faces ^^

thanks for writing something into this shout-out thread! it really made me happy!

ill see you all in winter ok?

BE THERE OR BEWARE °,....,°

<3

woah :O long post . Whoops always thought you guys were one and the same lol. my mind was blown when i went from 19s to f2p way back when and then met the f2p decem. either way i remember a few run ins in world pvp events and what not and welcome back :)

woah :O long post . Whoops always thought you guys were one and the same lol. my mind was blown when i went from 19s to f2p way back when and then met the f2p decem. either way i remember a few run ins in world pvp events and what not and welcome back :)

^^ aha i see! and thank you so much <3
im not really back like playing but i just read the expansion is out in NOVEMBER not around christmas °-°
thats really not that far away anymore until im actually playing, i will probably start a few days/a week before expansion, just in case IT IS the actual world-ending all the predicters predict ^^

Bite me, Decem, bite me. °,...,°

^^ <3
you know, usually i would, but guess what!?
NOONE was interested in my money-making plans of selling brain-manipulations, i got not one offer in PMs! ZERO!

the only thing ppl seem to be interested into, is getting bitten! so maybe this is a better work-opportunity for me? °,....,°

i thought about like different kind/styles of bites on different places, money varying on customer wishes...
wait...
to what kind of profession sounds this similar to...hmmm.. NEVERMIND :p

anyway ^^

ill send you a PM after this post on this private matter (XD hahaha)

heeyy shft !! <3
how are you? ^^ are you still playing? if not you know when to start again right °,...,°

also most adorable signature pic <3 *stealing those kittens*

Users who are viewing this thread