EU+US Get your Darkmoon Cannon

How do you even get it this is a must need toy for sick ass adventures with your twink squad

hey @icehawk , how did you get the Cannon if you are un-subbed?! I just did "Powermonger:Gold" and no reward ;(

Auto-loot... lost in the bags... derp.

Last edited:
hey @icehawk , how did you get the Cannon if you are un-subbed?! I just did "Powermonger:Gold" and no reward ;(
Did u do the Real Big Race in 20 tolls or the Real Race in 11? U have to do the Real Big One in 20. I am un-sub'd and had no issues receiving the Cannon once I got the achieve. Just check which Race u did.
That's the only thing I can think may have happened if u didn't receive it.

Looks cool I'll have to check it out, thanks for sharing.

Dimmu, you can explore Frosthold on a trial without this thing, or anything really.

One of the bodyguard follower's (Defender Illona) gets a summon ability at lvl 3 which I am pretty sure can be used to summon a vet to a garri (they have to have WoD or 10 day trial though). We'll have to give it a go Icehawk, see if you can get some of those rockets.

Dimmu, you can explore Frosthold on a trial without this thing, or anything really.

One of the bodyguard follower's (Defender Illona) gets a summon ability at lvl 3 which I am pretty sure can be used to summon a vet to a garri (they have to have WoD or 10 day trial though). We'll have to give it a go Icehawk, see if you can get some of those rockets.
OMG Puppi, I'd be soooo excited if I could get to someone's Garrison :D
But I just looked up Defender Illona and it may require 2 x people to summon still :( Seems she creates a summoning stone, which as per usual requires 2 x people. But at least that's another option to get to Draenor, one which I had never thought about.
Wish Blizz would make it so she could push the button alongside you............

By level 3 do you mean when you've reached Best Friend status with her, or when she is upgraded to epic quality?

By level 3 do you mean when you've reached Best Friend status with her, or when she is upgraded to epic quality?

Best friend.

Beat friend status takes like an hour farming. You can even do it alongside another rep.

Finally: Managed to explore Outland (BC) as a f2p without help. Darkmooncannon rules!
Forge Camp Terror and Forge Camp Wrath in Blade's Edge Mountains are the most difficult zones.
Especially the first one requires 4-5 well placed shots starting from the south (Zangarmarsh).

So all the wowhead comments that exploring Outland is not possible alone without flying are now wrong:D.

Now I have to farm some Goblin Gliders and some Swim Speed Potions to go to Vashjir...

Finally: Managed to explore Outland (BC) as a f2p without help. Darkmooncannon rules!
Forge Camp Terror and Forge Camp Wrath in Blade's Edge Mountains are the most difficult zones.
Especially the first one requires 4-5 well placed shots starting from the south (Zangarmarsh).

So all the wowhead comments that exploring Outland is not possible alone without flying are now wrong:D.

Now I have to farm some Goblin Gliders and some Swim Speed Potions to go to Vashjir...
Nice work!
I was trying to get from Felwood to Mt Hyjal but had to give up. Will try again at another time. I seemed to have landed in this sort of valley and the Cannon failed to work and I couldn't get out of it :mad:
It worked really well and after like 6 or so cracks, was same way into the mountain system, but then hit this darn spot and for some reason, maybe the ground was not level or out of level too much for the Cannon to work. The Cannon can work on slopes, but I can't understand what the issue was in this valley.
I'll try again in the near future, but gratz on the Outland exploration achieve;)

Users who are viewing this thread