EU+US Highest Item level obtainable at 29

The link I provided was from WoWhead's Legion database. And yes, from what I've heard, cosmetic items will just be put into the Wardrobe tab, much like toys.

It not cosmetic cause it don't have words cosmetic in the item. Item like dark shaman and cap from dingy coin are not officially cosmetic cause it does not have the name cosmetic in it like the dark moon faire leg, boots and chest. So atm wardrobe will have it in there but those who have it in there bag they can wear it. Wardrobe is mainly a conselidating system for other toon to xmog item from other toon on the account who have certain time

My max ilvl 29's

ilvl 74 rogue http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Ijustreroll/simple

I didn't bother getting a ilvl 34 wrist because I discovered it doesn't increase my avg ilvl. I have a bottled tornado equipped just in case it stays equiped come legion. On legion wowhead there are two entries for bottled tornado. One is the toy and one looks like this http://legion.wowhead.com/item=86579/bottled-tornado . Which could be it's 'depreciated form' for any one who has looted it prior to legion.

Ignoring the bottled tornado for a sec, having 2 x insignia of the horde actually does boost your ilvl as if you could equip 2. I'm also not sure if equiping a fishing rod will even work for a dual wielding class, we'll see.

ilvl 73 druid

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Ghman/simple

Assuming those ilvl's stick, that's a (74-34 / 10) 4% increase in stats.

Looks p
My max ilvl 29's

ilvl 74 rogue http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Ijustreroll/simple

I didn't bother getting a ilvl 34 wrist because I discovered it doesn't increase my avg ilvl. I have a bottled tornado equipped just in case it stays equiped come legion. On legion wowhead there are two entries for bottled tornado. One is the toy and one looks like this http://legion.wowhead.com/item=86579/bottled-tornado . Which could be it's 'depreciated form' for any one who has looted it prior to legion.

Ignoring the bottled tornado for a sec, having 2 x insignia of the horde actually does boost your ilvl as if you could equip 2. I'm also not sure if equiping a fishing rod will even work for a dual wielding class, we'll see.

ilvl 73 druid

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Ghman/simple

Assuming those ilvl's stick, that's a (74-34 / 10) 4% increase in stats.
looks pretty good, although I think the fishing pole won't work on a rogue since u need 1h weapons to use your abilities.

Stuff for like lvl 60+ ppl will get fixed, just wait and see. There is no way they are gonna let ppl walk around with full white stuff etc. Real gear is going to matter, to expect anything else would be foolish imo.

Stuff for like lvl 60+ ppl will get fixed, just wait and see. There is no way they are gonna let ppl walk around with full white stuff etc. Real gear is going to matter, to expect anything else would be foolish imo.
I think you have too high expectations for blizz, Dont underestimate their non-interest for low level

Yeah please elaborate.

Well currently in live wow you have 3 different ilvl values if you hover your mouse over 'item level' on your character sheet.

Item level (your average ilvl, including stuff you havent equipped)
Equipped ilvl (if your equipped is lower than your average)
Pvp item level (same as average)

It seems to me that only your average ilvl matters for legion pvp. So you don't need the gear actually equipped.

Anyways on both characters (rogue + druid), simply having the fishing rod and the strat lily offhand in my backpack increases both my average & pvp ilvls regardless of what weapon(s) I have equipped.

So I'm saying that my rogue is benefiting from both a fishing rod and a off hand even though it's impossible to actually equip both at the same time.

I think you have too high expectations for blizz, Dont underestimate their non-interest for low level

Like it matters any way. Even with all that max ilvl stuff I can only get a 4% advantage over someone who was naked.

Well currently in live wow you have 3 different ilvl values if you hover your mouse over 'item level' on your character sheet.

Item level (your average ilvl, including stuff you havent equipped)
Equipped ilvl (if your equipped is lower than your average)
Pvp item level (same as average)

It seems to me that only your average ilvl matters for legion pvp. So you don't need the gear actually equipped.

Anyways on both characters (rogue + druid), simply having the fishing rod and the strat lily offhand in my backpack increases both my average & pvp ilvls regardless of what weapon(s) I have equipped.

So I'm saying that my rogue is benefiting from both a fishing rod and a off hand even though it's impossible to actually equip both at the same time.

So with that being said, y not buy now gear from the next expansion or highest ilvl boe from the auction or bmah. I think would be better than some ilvl 50 in ur bag.

It not cosmetic cause it don't have words cosmetic in the item. Item like dark shaman and cap from dingy coin are not officially cosmetic cause it does not have the name cosmetic in it like the dark moon faire leg, boots and chest. So atm wardrobe will have it in there but those who have it in there bag they can wear it. Wardrobe is mainly a conselidating system for other toon to xmog item from other toon on the account who have certain time

This is a strong, and frightening, point. The wardrobe serves to consolidate transmog looks, not swallow transmog-intended items. It's entirely possible the wardrobe will not work like the toy box nor heirloom tab.

This is a strong, and frightening, point. The wardrobe serves to consolidate transmog looks, not swallow transmog-intended items. It's entirely possible the wardrobe will not work like the toy box nor heirloom tab.

The item still requires level 90 to use in Legion. Even if the item is still a wearable item, you won't be seeing it at low levels.

If it really turns out to be an average of all the items either equipped or in inventory then the best bet is to find the highest possible ilvl single item to have right? Or do you need gear in slots so that it will be replaced?

Bob

ilvl 75 is the highest I've seen for 29s atm.

Users who are viewing this thread