General How to get your BoA Shipyard Rings [Guide/Blog]

Excellent guide.

very helpful thank you, I got my level 3 shipyard a while ago but I never have enough oil to do many missions, any ways to farm it without the daily?

Helpful, but the farming garrison resources guide really didnt help me much. I could figure out what route to go based on the pictures.

There are co-ordinates stickied right in the middle of every pic. Get TomTom for this. It should be very easy to understand with the red box on the map as well.

Finally got the agility ring mission to pop. Really wanted the int ring, but whatever, at least I'm making progress. Was able to get success chance to 100% no problem with two panda ships. Tried to get the nelf ships, like you recommended, but my ships just wouldn't die, even when I sent them in with 80% chance success rate. So far, I've only lost one ship doing missions since 6.2 launch, RNG is weird like that I guess.

I think the biggest help I got from this guide, was focusing on the northeast corner. I think I wasted a lot of time doing the other regions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got the agility ring mission to pop. Really wanted the int ring, but whatever, at least I'm making progress. Was able to get success chance to 100% no problem with two panda ships. Tried to get the nelf ships, like you recommended, but my ships just wouldn't die, even when I sent them in with 80% chance success rate. So far, I've only lost one ship doing missions since 6.2 launch, RNG is weird like that I guess.

I think the biggest help I got from this guide, was focusing on the northeast corner. I think I wasted a lot of time doing the other regions.

They must have fixed than Panda ships because it was the same as the Human ones hitting 98%. Note again the nelf ships are there to try spawn the ring missions as fast as possible.

Getting 100% on all Ring Missions with 2 Human/Panda Crews

Naval bonus missions appear every now and then offering an unique reward to players: an area buff which will affect certain map area and every naval mission within. Keep doing these until you get the one shown below. This increases your success chance to 100 on 98%.

RA17vRc.jpg

Been doing every mission since patch and I still have yet to see any BoA rings. It's kind of sad.
This, as for Garrison 6.2 Rares, I've gotten (once) the Mount & the Honor/Conquest Token and maybe 4 times the Medallion, nothing else. That's using the same strategy by clearing the board of as many Mission as I can daily.

There are some speculations that killing the ghost pirate rare and unlocking ghostly spyglass is required for the missions to start appearing.
Someone just told me that in a random dungeon. Said you needed to have it equipped on a ship, as well.

There are some speculations that killing the ghost pirate rare and unlocking ghostly spyglass is required for the missions to start appearing.
Someone just told me that in a random dungeon. Said you needed to have it equipped on a ship, as well. Who knows?

Time to test this theory out ASAP!
There is no such thing as "test this asap" considering rare missions are RARE. I've had (2) LvL 3 Shipyards since about 1 week after 6.2 hit and another LvL 3 for a few weeks now, all with Spyglass, all clearing the top right daily and I haven't gotten ANY of the Ring Missions yet, nor the BMAH.

Someone just told me that in a random dungeon. Said you needed to have it equipped on a ship, as well.

That is false because I haven't had it equipped and they've all spawned. As for getting the spyglass, this might be true, not sure why you wouldn't have it in the first place anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread