Ideas for a new server for a Horde twink guild?

Roster - Community - World of Warcraft

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f98/departure-lounge-recruiting-34577/

Dragonmaw/akama/mug'thol

Like I said I would never start a guild on Bleeding hollow.

If I was going to reboot today I would find the highest population pvp server that did NOT have an active twinking community.

It's interesting that you say that, after I transfer to bleeding hollow SCC is going to set up sister guilds like that on other servers, an officer from SCC would be the GM of their own respective guild. The point of this would be to help grow and connect the community. But this is WAY easier said than done, doing something of this magnitude requires significant resources beyond what the average player has. Like prophets we shall invade all! No server is safe! and we shall deliver the message of twinkdom! and liberation from the treadmill!

Honestly tho I was hoping to target 5 servers total, and have guilds on horde and alliance.

SCC on Bleeding Hollow isn't going to look like it did on Argent Dawn, i'm starting the guild over essential and accessing an entirely new player base, of course old members are welcome to transfer themselves. Uh oh I think I feel the urge to go make a recruitment thread.

I want to start my own horde twink guild for 19-70s what would be a good server and or battle group should i look for?

This thread asks an important question, there are tons of servers that would do well with twinks on them, the ones just listed are good, as well as Blackrock, and Elune. we should be encouraging people to make them on other servers besides just bleeding hollow, to let people know where not dead, and were most of us reside but we should also be encouraging them to come to Bleeding Hollow, Aka the Promised Land or Israel.

Last edited:
Roster - Community - World of Warcraft

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f98/departure-lounge-recruiting-34577/

Dragonmaw/akama/mug'thol

Like I said I would never start a guild on Bleeding hollow.

If I was going to reboot today I would find the highest population pvp server that did NOT have an active twinking community.

...ok but you're not on the server BLEEDING HOLLOW, you must have misread my post. You say there are a great deal of 29 guilds on BH, yet none of them are actually active. My entire post was about bleeding hollow a server you apparently don't play on. I asked what guild you were in assuming it was one of the ones on BH as you refuted my claim that none of them were active. You're just further proving my point that bleeding hollow horde could use a 29 guild since every 29 i see on horde is scattered among dead twink guilds or in random non-twink guilds that to my knowledge NEVER do wargames or even group que frequently. You saying your guild not on bleeding hollow is active does nothing to refute my claim and i don't see the relevance of your guild's activity on how no bleeding hollow guilds on horde are active right now for 29s. Like i keep saying i'd suggest making the guild on bleeding hollow since they seem to lack a powerhouse guild for 29s right now and i know there are more than enough 29s as it is to be able to set up a decent guild right now with already geared people (can't say how willing people would be to join, but there are almost no other options on bh right now).

It's interesting that you say that, after I transfer to bleeding hollow SCC is going to set up sister guilds like that on other servers, an officer from SCC would be the GM of their own respective guild. The point of this would be to help grow and connect the community. But this is WAY easier said than done, doing something of this magnitude requires significant resources beyond what the average player has. Like prophets we shall invade all! No server is safe! and we shall deliver the message of twinkdom! and liberation from the treadmill!

Honestly tho I was hoping to target 5 servers total, and have guilds on horde and alliance.

SCC on Bleeding Hollow isn't going to look like it did on Argent Dawn, i'm starting the guild over essential and accessing an entirely new player base, of course old members are welcome to transfer themselves. Uh oh I think I feel the urge to go make a recruitment thread.

This thread asks an important question, there are tons of servers that would do well with twinks on them, the ones just listed are good, as well as Blackrock, and Elune. we should be encouraging people to make them on other servers besides just bleeding hollow, to let people know where not dead, and were most of us reside but we should also be encouraging them to come to Bleeding Hollow, Aka the Promised Land or Israel.

The problem i see with setting up guilds on servers that aren't the twink hub of US servers is a serious lack of activity for those guilds. I don't want this guy to set up a guild on a server, invest a lot of time and gold in it just to never obtain a solid playerbase. If there are no existing twinks on that server it'll be much harder to recruit people to the bracket compared to just having people join your guild. I like the idea of having a bunch of twink guilds on bleeding hollow because if the guild you're in becomes inactive you can easily make or join a different one instead of being stranded on a random server with no other options than transferring to another server (probably bleeding hollow).
Your idea of setting up different sister guilds is interesting i just hope it isn't too ambitious or obnoxious to deal with. Honestly it seems like it could be really expensive to have 5 of your officers transfer to different servers let alone what potential problems that could bring up with your leadership by having everyone so spread out and you'd have a complete lack of leadership in the guild if you personally weren't on. I think people might feel uneasy about being in a guild that has 0 officers that you have easy access to (especially new characters unless you want everyone's btag to be literally full), I just hope it doesn't get to be too much. But anyway, good luck with your reboot of SCC i hope it all works out for you guys.

The problem i see with setting up guilds on servers that aren't the twink hub of US servers is a serious lack of activity for those guilds. I don't want this guy to set up a guild on a server, invest a lot of time and gold in it just to never obtain a solid playerbase. If there are no existing twinks on that server it'll be much harder to recruit people to the bracket compared to just having people join your guild. I like the idea of having a bunch of twink guilds on bleeding hollow because if the guild you're in becomes inactive you can easily make or join a different one instead of being stranded on a random server with no other options than transferring to another server (probably bleeding hollow).
Your idea of setting up different sister guilds is interesting i just hope it isn't too ambitious or obnoxious to deal with. Honestly it seems like it could be really expensive to have 5 of your officers transfer to different servers let alone what potential problems that could bring up with your leadership by having everyone so spread out and you'd have a complete lack of leadership in the guild if you personally weren't on. I think people might feel uneasy about being in a guild that has 0 officers that you have easy access to (especially new characters unless you want everyone's btag to be literally full), I just hope it doesn't get to be too much. But anyway, good luck with your reboot of SCC i hope it all works out for you guys.

Well the idea is that Each officer in the SCC bleeding hollow guild would have his own respective guild that he was guild master of and would have full control and responsibility for funding and what not as long as they are a PvP guild it does not matter what bracket, obviously finding the right kind of person who could handle such a thing is the hardest part, fortunately I know some dudes who fit the bill. Right now we've got our eyes set on Kel'thuzad, Frostmourne, and Darkspear, with the parent guild on Bleeding Hollow, I'm hoping I can find someone who could carry it on on Argent Dawn, and Possibly a few more servers, As many of these guilds is fine with me as long as I have someone capable of participating in a task like this. It's very ambitious, and the individuals who are participating so far relish in that. Honestly I want to tackle Tichondrius but i'd need a rank one as the guild master over there or i'm worried the guild would be lost in the rabble. Thing is the people who have volunteered for this all share the same mindset as I do when it comes to the progression of the twink community.

Last edited:
Well the idea is that Each officer in the SCC bleeding hollow guild would have his own respective guild that he was guild master of and would have full control and responsibility for funding and what not as long as they are a PvP guild it does not matter what bracket, obviously finding the right kind of person who could handle such a thing is the hardest part, fortunately I know some dudes who fit the bill. Right now we've got our eyes set on Kel'thuzad, Frostmourne, and Darkspear, with the parent guild on Bleeding Hollow, I'm hoping I can find someone who could carry it on on Argent Dawn, and Possibly a few more servers, As many of these guilds is fine with me as long as I have someone capable of participating in a task like this. It's very ambitious, and the individuals who are participating so far relish in that. Honestly I want to tackle Tichondrius but i'd need a rank one as the guild master over there or i'm worried the guild would be lost in the rabble. Thing is the people who have volunteered for this all share the same mindset as I do when it comes to the progression of the twink community.

I don't doubt you have thought this through, i've just found it hard enough co-leading 1 guild let alone keeping tabs on 4 or 5. Also you mention that it doesn't matter what bracket the guilds are in which i found peculiar, are you not trying to do this for 19s? Do you know what faction these guilds will be? or does that not matter either? Don't get me wrong I like the idea as it'll get more exposure to 19s but it just seems as though you may be stretching a little too far and your efforts could be better used building one guild up instead of having several potentially empty guilds since you plan on abandoning your server just to send people to other random servers. You're literally planning on going to bleeding hollow and then sending people away from it, i'm just confused as to why you wouldn't want to either keep scc the way it is or build up a guild on bh instead of this.

I don't doubt you have thought this through, i've just found it hard enough co-leading 1 guild let alone keeping tabs on 4 or 5. Also you mention that it doesn't matter what bracket the guilds are in which i found peculiar, are you not trying to do this for 19s? Do you know what faction these guilds will be? or does that not matter either? Don't get me wrong I like the idea as it'll get more exposure to 19s but it just seems as though you may be stretching a little too far and your efforts could be better used building one guild up instead of having several potentially empty guilds since you plan on abandoning your server just to send people to other random servers. You're literally planning on going to bleeding hollow and then sending people away from it, i'm just confused as to why you wouldn't want to either keep scc the way it is or build up a guild on bh instead of this.

Honestly I got bored of the "grinding guild rep idea" i'd rather participate in the twink cup and focus my efforts on twinking at large

Honestly I got bored of the "grinding guild rep idea" i'd rather participate in the twink cup and focus my efforts on twinking at large

I don't get what grinding guild rep has to do with anything, and i think having 1 solid active guild could set you up for the twink cup much more than having your officers make separate guilds that in all likelihood will not have many members, and are you planning on having them make 19 guilds since 19s aren't popping right now or not and i'm curious if you plan on having some on ally and some on horde or all one faction since you didn't answer any of my previous questions. And like i said before in this thread i think starting a twink guild on a no name server or even a high pop one that doesn't have any twinks on it isn't the best idea which is why i keep suggesting bleeding hollow to people (especially those with any interest in 19s), just my 2 cents

I don't get what grinding guild rep has to do with anything, and i think having 1 solid active guild could set you up for the twink cup much more than having your officers make separate guilds that in all likelihood will not have many members, and are you planning on having them make 19 guilds since 19s aren't popping right now or not and i'm curious if you plan on having some on ally and some on horde or all one faction since you didn't answer any of my previous questions. And like i said before in this thread i think starting a twink guild on a no name server or even a high pop one that doesn't have any twinks on it isn't the best idea which is why i keep suggesting bleeding hollow to people (especially those with any interest in 19s), just my 2 cents

Well people in those could could always seek out more activity else were and have a home were the parent guild on bleeding hollow would be stationed, I want to have at least one on each faction, also the benefits of having other brackets in our sights is being able to recruit, a huge portion of SCC's original recruits came straight from the 70s bracket, almost all of them to be honest, branching out helps. My personal guild on BH will be 29 horde and from the people I have in 29s I'll recruit and fund a twinkcup team, but i always leave myself wiggle room you know plans are subject to modification

Last edited:
Well people in those could could always seek out more activity else were and have a home were the parent guild on bleeding hollow would be stationed, I want to have at least one on each faction, also the benefits of having other brackets in our sights is being able to recruit, a huge portion of SCC's original recruits came straight from the 70s bracket, almost all of them to be honest, branching out helps. My personal guild on BH will be 29 horde and from the people I have in 29s I'll recruit and fund a twinkcup team, but i always leave myself wiggle room you know plans are subject to modification

I honestly just think it's too bad you don't want to keep with your ally guild for 19s since lately ally has been severely underrepresented and i'm disappointed you are already planning on moving back out of the bracket. One of the major reasons we got pops this winter was because of your guild which seems to have fizzled out and no longer really helps with pops as far as i can tell. I just hope your goals aren't going to be too much for you and your officers to handle and that you won't forget about us 19s since your guild was one of the few things keeping pugs going.

I honestly just think it's too bad you don't want to keep with your ally guild for 19s since lately ally has been severely underrepresented and i'm disappointed you are already planning on moving back out of the bracket. One of the major reasons we got pops this winter was because of your guild which seems to have fizzled out and no longer really helps with pops as far as i can tell. I just hope your goals aren't going to be too much for you and your officers to handle and that you won't forget about us 19s since your guild was one of the few things keeping pugs going.

The main focus of these guilds are going to be 19s and 29s so I wouldn't worry, if anything i'm going to start pushing ques more at 19s.

The main focus of these guilds are going to be 19s and 29s so I wouldn't worry, if anything i'm going to start pushing ques more at 19s.

It just doesn't seem like your focus is actually on 19s since your ally guild helped get pops so much and now you're planning on focusing on a horde guild which already has the numbers to get pops most nights as well as shifting your focus back to 29s. For example last night there was apparently one wsg pop at 19s but ally had 5 rogues and not nearly enough ally qued up again to actually get a second pop with a different team comp. With your guild's help we probably could have gotten a night of pops out of it instead of just the one. You had pretty much the only actually active ally 19s guild and it's a shame to see your focus shift from that. But anyway you do you, and i wish you the best of luck with your endeavor. I genuinely hope it does bring some much needed attention to our dying bracket.

It just doesn't seem like your focus is actually on 19s since your ally guild helped get pops so much and now you're planning on focusing on a horde guild which already has the numbers to get pops most nights as well as shifting your focus back to 29s. For example last night there was apparently one wsg pop at 19s but ally had 5 rogues and not nearly enough ally qued up again to actually get a second pop with a different team comp. With your guild's help we probably could have gotten a night of pops out of it instead of just the one. You had pretty much the only actually active ally 19s guild and it's a shame to see your focus shift from that. But anyway you do you, and i wish you the best of luck with your endeavor. I genuinely hope it does bring some much needed attention to our dying bracket.

I understand your skepticism.

yea i would never go back to dragonmaw lol that was a bad server. thanks for the input. It will still be fun to do both pvp and old school raids at lvl. So maybe I will be able to find folks who are not just wanting to pvp.

Users who are viewing this thread