If you Don't use Engineering, Delete your character

1) Ore, it is bad when your purposely poorly spelled writing is almost as bad as your legit writing.

2) Ore deserves some respect as the only guy who still has the cojones to tale on all-comers in a thread.

derv i think ur confused, he isn't pretended he is just retarded.

regardless of retartation, it is still insult to great king legend

: (

Engineering bombs have play making potential that blow skinning and herbs both out of the water. But with a cast time and only a 2 second stun it would be difficult to utilize them to their potential a lot of the time. I think it's a toss up really...

Engineering bombs have play making potential that blow skinning and herbs both out of the water. But with a cast time and only a 2 second stun it would be difficult to utilize them to their potential a lot of the time. I think it's a toss up really...

It makes a lot more sense if youre a gnome.

Pretty much all of my characters used to have engineering because of green-tinted goggles. Over the years only my hpally still has engineering, because it wasn't useful enough. Even on hpally I find it useful only in a few situations.

1. It is awesome 1 on 1 to extend an HoJ to give enough time to get the kill shot with another holy shock.
2. It's nice in WSG in contained areas where even when peeps are moving if there are 2-3 healers you're still likely to stun 1-2 or them
3. It can occasionally be useful in less contained areas but only in situations where there aren't too many enemies (maybe 3 tops)

It's pretty much worthless in large mid battles. In premades I could see it potentially being useful in the rare situation, but the reality is I don't remember using a bomb in a worthwhile way in the few 10v10 premades I've done recently.

In arena...

I love the situational bomb on my melee but on ranged or casters you just put yourself in the worst position in the world. If gnome sure it's viable.

i know for a fact that Ore is one hell of an insightful twink, if he is saying this its on a good basis and he has my blessing

godspeed :eek:

Haha! No. Mining ftw. Well need the hp for next patch when ranged is shooting us for 1k each hit ^^;

i think i had it from the mining bug and just never bothered to do anything about it, minging >all other proffs!

i change my mind on this... if you're going to use an engineering consumable minor discombobulator ray is a much better choice almost always... and doesn't require engineering to use.

If that is your signature.. and adding in what we all saw last night. I can't trust anything you say or believe in.

However, I could easily argue for either prof as well.

Personally, I see where engineering can be useful. However, with the bracket being so "bursty" (meaning boomkins critting for over 1000 easily, etc.), the crit is vital. Also, the haste from Lifeblood is amazing, particularly for healers, but also for any damage class.

Users who are viewing this thread