Interesting...

Not a huge fan of these new mods.. definitely the worst thing that has happened to this site. I understand needing to remove blatantly stupid or useless posts - but this is a GAME site for something that is not even end game. You know it's for FUN. Not BUT GUYAZ THIS I S SRS ZTWINKWINGZ. Get over yourselves. This isn't arenajunkies because, guess what, no one gives a fuck about how good you are at twinking.

Blatant 24 trolling posts can stick around for days, but we can't make jokes between friends. All of that was completely nonsensical, and me and Ark are actually amigos.... Seems as if someone's on a power trip. Hopefully the mods can usurp your changes and keep some character in these forums... God knows this shit is srs bsns.

Well I noticed my post was removed. I did it all for fun just like the others. OP asked to not to be teased and a few did it just for fun.

Or maybe he's, like, just following policies that he didn't create himself and can't be held accountable for, and he's doing a thankless, volunteer, no-reward job for which some people are too quick to judge and condemn him.

I've really come to learn lately that some people have a much harder time seeing beyond themselves and understanding things from others' points of view. I've had posts removed too that I didn't think need to be removed, but I have enough empathy and perspective to realize that that isn't Eliot's fault, nor is it due to his personally being a jerk or power hungry or whatever else you people want to accuse him of.

For God's sake, stop being so narrow-minded and start thinking about someone other than yourself.

As I wouldn't like to derail this thread anymore I will explain my reasoning for deleting the posts. I'm supposed to delete spam posts. Heres the CoC, read it.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forum-49/announcement-1-code-of-conduct/

I don't have anything against any of you, believe it or not. As I said earlier send a message to Kore if you think the posts should be restored, thanks.

There is a fine line between having a laugh and doing something which doesn't look so pretty on the forums. In this case we know that you guys didn't mean any harm and it was just a bit of banter on the forums, but that's not likely to be the case in every situation and in every situation every moderator is going to react slightly differently as well. Eliot certainly didn't act badly though, you guys did spam the forum in a legitimate thread so keeping it clean is a good thing from the PoV of the forum as a whole. However we do acknowledge the need for banter as a whole - that is why we have the tavern, you are allowed largish sigs and you have facebookesque comments published in the forum index - but there is a time and a place, and having 7 or 8 repeated posts is just OTT. Just keep it clean in future and consider yourselfs chastised. @OP you should also consider yourself teased.

Or maybe he's, like, just following policies that he didn't create himself and can't be held accountable for, and he's doing a thankless, volunteer, no-reward job for which some people are too quick to judge and condemn him.

I've really come to learn lately that some people have a much harder time seeing beyond themselves and understanding things from others' points of view. I've had posts removed too that I didn't think need to be removed, but I have enough empathy and perspective to realize that that isn't Eliot's fault, nor is it due to his personally being a jerk or power hungry or whatever else you people want to accuse him of.

For God's sake, stop being so narrow-minded and start thinking about someone other than yourself.

Sewious business.

Btw despite my request for playing nice i lol'd quite hard at the massive quote spam and found it a good bit of comic relief from the otherwise QQ pissing contest that this forum normally is.

<3 Earl

It was all in good humor. Thanks for removing the fun from the post.

It was all in good humor. Thanks for removing the fun from the post.

fuuuuuuuuuf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread