Is Scaling still a thing ? Seems it is ...

Gixxer66

Legend
So there I was minding my own business in Hellfire doing the daily PvP objective, when ....

Down swoops a Demon Hunter, clearly seeing a level 60 flagged for PvP ( not in Warmode ) was too much for him, bit like a kid given free reign in a sweet shop.

As he lands I take a deep breath and decide I ain't going to make this easy for you bro, to cut a long story short, my 60 Disc is sat at 100% health as the DH glides away glaives between his legs on about 50% of his health.

I guess it proves two things - Discs are OP as fuk, and scaling may still be a thing

I have no idea what level he was, not got my head round the HP pools to be able estimate.

Sort of. You don't really scale, but the difference between 60 and a 100 is much lower. They are gonna have like 4x your health and maybe 2x damage. You also don't miss or anything automatically because of the level difference. If they are bad, you can kill them, i've taken out 80s. If they are good though, they still have a big advantage.

Sort of. You don't really scale, but the difference between 60 and a 100 is much lower. They are gonna have like 4x your health and maybe 2x damage. You also don't miss or anything automatically because of the level difference. If they are bad, you can kill them, i've taken out 80s. If they are good though, they still have a big advantage.

That kind of explains it, I guess it took me by surprise that I could stop his damage, and remove half his health, guess it helps that Disc is broken af at 60.

I dueled a 91 warlock, just for research purposes and same outcome, it was a Demo lock though. I bet I wouldn't be able to cope with the ramp up damage of an Affi Lock.

Users who are viewing this thread