Leech is broken on BFA timeline as of todays patch

Hera

I just had a 13k leech heal from Arcane Explosion in mines with a big pull on the hall leading to Magmalotus. Even single target arcane blasts, were leech healing for 2-4k

I noticed on my dk that leach was out healing my damage so I switched to arcane mage to further test it out and confirm it.

I tried WoD timeline and leech is behaving normally on that timeline.

No one was dying, in fact my mage had to drop Prismatic Barrier to even take damage since I almost never do. It's just something I noticed on a gimp toon, and so wanted to see what was up and mage had higher leech, so I chose that toon to test it out. For anyone making a new toon right now however, it's pretty handy if you get a few leech items, since survivability is greatly increased.

in WOD time at Mechagon isle on a 20 hunter with +leech pet and +4 leech on one item, getting leech procs in 50 range and overheaks in 500 to 1680 in single target fights. the 1680 overheal do not show as a crit

qued WOD dungeon and leech heals were 6-7 with a occasion 10-16

in WOD time at Mechagon isle on a 20 hunter with +leech pet and +4 leech on one item, getting leech procs in 50 range and overheaks in 500 to 1680 in single target fights. the 1680 overheal do not show as a crit

qued WOD dungeon and leech heals were 6-7 with a occasion 10-16
so it seems to only happen in world?

I tried to farm some higher level world bosses but nothing where leech would benefit yet.

must be certain combos that affect leech, on another player (20) in SL on WOD time, i was only getting 5-7 leech heals in open world

appears poster Hera was getting huge leech in WOD dungeons doing BFA time

add on
i just tested a BFA time player (20) with only 3% leech in a WOD dungeon that has no ooze trink. was procing 50-250 leech heals. went to 2nd boss SM due to leech able to make it thru stuns/silences of trash mobs prior to boss. tried to switch to another player and servers were red at around 3pm PST. have to update game, patch/hotfix?

after update
used a 10 at 2% leech in BFA time still procing heals in 90-450 ranges

Last edited:
Got back from work, and its still working. It was only on the hundreds on my DK, but on mage its still really big with a large pull. Wasn't quite as big as yesterday, as pull was a little smaller. My friend said he had a huge pull that did 20k leech heal. Anyways here's a screen grab from just now to confirm that it's not patched yet (12k+ overheal).

1715309744547.png

Ok so it turns out regular healing is also broken. I just queued upon for WoD my new 10 priest Circe who is less than halfway geared in WF and no sockets, and the AOE heals with Holy Nova. This time I was on WoD chomie time, so things are broken all over the place.

*edit: I was actually on BFA timeline....just re-checked

1715314684908.png

Last edited:
Some insane damage numbers there were from 20s Fire Mage's DoT in Darkmoon Faire, BfA timeline, warmode ON, also from 20s Holy Priest (DoT or regular attacks, have no idea). But my 20s MM hunter couldn't do any damage difference. We took Moonfang, Rabbit and Death Metal Knight in seconds.
Also we did check damage outside Darkmoon Faire, but there were just normal numbers everywhere (plus in wf ON/OFF) except dummy.

i was on a 54-61 geared player that was able to kill all the rares at mechagon after the leech buff. today noticed HP plummeting and died twice on a rare i was having no issues on. was forced to finish a armory to get a volatile blaster weapon. that player was on SL time

just tried a 20 hunter 70 ilvl on WOD time, and was procing 35-206 leech heals

Last edited:
the hunter was at 26% leech btw

Users who are viewing this thread