Pandaria Remix Level 20 Events

Would you be interested in any of these events?

• I would be interested in both of these events.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I would be interested in the Dueling Tournament

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I would be interested in the Dungeon Tournament

• I would not be interested in any of these events.

• Total voters

Conzil

F2P Legend
So... Remix is coming soon™.

New chars, new gear, new abilities with the help of gems. I think this is the perfect opportunity to have some fun level 20 events.
This thread is just to see if people would be interested in participating or not.

Note that rules and event details may change, this is still in early stages of planning

Clash.png

This will only be for EU
Level 20s only

Basic dueling tournament
Single-elimination
Best of three for most games
Best of five for semi-final and final
Up to 5min break between each duel to reset cooldowns
Some talents may be banned (Looking at you Stormkeeper)
Might ban https://www.wowhead.com/ptr/item=210333/cloak-of-infinite-potential?bonus=9598 if it turns out it's too overpowered
This will take place during 1-2 days depending on participation
Prizes are TBD but expect good things

Dash.png

Both EU and US will be able to participate in this
Level 20s only

Your group vs. another group running the same dungeon at the same time to complete it the fastest
Single-elimination
Best of three for most games
Best of five for semi-final and final
Which dungeon is run will be decided by randomizer, after that losing team picks next one
Heroic version of the dungeon (if they still allow us to do them once it's out for real)
Might ban https://www.wowhead.com/ptr/item=210333/cloak-of-infinite-potential?bonus=9598 if it turns out it's too overpowered
This will take place during 1-2 days depending on participation
Prizes are TBD but expect good things​

Last edited:
Like the idea for the dungeons especially, but the EU only stipulation closes that door. (Since dungeons will also be US, I might be interested.)

Last edited:
After remix is over they get moved to your normal realms, all gear will be replaced with the gear upgrade set.

So I should participate in this.. Interesting, I may have to put my F2P Fire Mage on hold if the Remix offers better gear.

So I should participate in this.. Interesting, I may have to put my F2P Fire Mage on hold if the Remix offers better gear.
It wont be better gear once the mode is over, it's the same gear as you get from the gear upgrade system if you havnt played for a while.
The reason why you should play this mode is cuz it's fun and also tons of collectibles from it.

Users who are viewing this thread