US Primal Archaeological Expedition Journal

Mythic Al

Boring Troll
Queuing Dungeons and Battlegrounds is the staple of what most us do around here. One day I decided to break the cycle and check out The Wetlands for some Archeological Adventures.

q2dI2gI.jpg

x5OBsvm.jpg

TTXmPkY.jpg

Naturally, you can’t have an adventure without War Mode on.

T8Tibp1.jpg

So I started plotting around Wetlands, unearthing Dwarven Artifacts, seeing what kind of cosmetic nonsense I can spruce up my account with.

eMjFbnv.jpg

fgEIGli.jpg

BeOpEUw.jpg

I’m getting close.

4hwKoud.jpg

w12jLIH.jpg

VrofQ1o.jpg

EOGIxPB.jpg

And now: to finish my Expedition.

8VWSDY5.jpg

Rinse and Repeat a couple of times.

tZYIPM9.jpg

RfbyCFK.jpg

KL3b2U3.jpg

TSWTqiL.jpg

At one point I’ve exhausted most of the Archeological Digs in the Wetlands, and decided to move on to HIllsbrad Foothills, where majority of the new Archeological Digs were displayed on my World Map. While traveling through the Arathi Highlands, I spotted a Horde Shaman in Ghost Wolf form in the distance, and thought I would give them a warm Wolf Welcome.

5RgJIGn.jpg

Kltn7L5.jpg

sd5iFzD.jpg

Once in Hillsbrad Foothills I started unearthing a bunch of Fossils.

Z6t8gQX.jpg

r92vaQk.jpg

UcD4Ure.jpg

Zdzru9B.jpg

Digging in the dirt began to get stale, so I decided to check out some active quest areas around this Horde zone, when I spotted a Monk bashing zombies in the Sludge Fields.

EQEYxGV.jpg

Not wanting to draw the attention of the Guards stationed around all three entrances to the Sludge Fields, I sent in my pet to annoy him.

FFBKTuu.jpg

COALZKc.jpg

But even after reviving him and redeploying him a second time, the pet wasn’t able to finish the job before the Monk disappeared into the depths of the Sludge Fields. I decided to check the surrounding area, when I happened upon a Hunter.

OmMxCVJ.jpg

8b6QikO.jpg

Gp3hdpT.jpg

After a short period of fumbling around the walls, I found my way inside the Sludge Fields without drawing the attention of any guards, and just as I got my bearings, I noticed that monk return for the next stage of his quest chain.

9zuVfPx.jpg

Engage!

0kglVO7.jpg

LY0wS9n.jpg

brLgthk.jpg

(Did that lamp post just turn into a Guard?)

Having completed my task, I made myself scarce from the Sludge Fields, but the Monk had other plans.

iQN9vNC.jpg

They didn’t work out for him.

86GewJv.jpg

In conclusion: I will definitely come back here for more “Archeological Adventures”, just not sure if I will be unearthing relics or planting my own fossils.

Last edited:
Imgur was acting wonky after I uploaded a massive amount of screenshots, and wouldn't let me access my account. Glad I managed to resolve it this morning. I'll be working on a second entry soon.

Last edited:
Logged into Hillsbrad Foothills the other day, was instantly greeting with a warm welcome:

w9TJDOz.jpg

Lad wanted to have a chat.

pzFIbtS.jpg

He was quite rude...

3I6C2fJ.jpg

Using rude spells.

oYXSfPg.jpg

5hTvSbX.jpg

Glad we settled that.

Than a friend joined in on the Sludge fun:

2558kFd.jpg

WVbVaKd.jpg