Relic Quest Chains

Eaka

So I've been trying to finish my artifact weapon. I'm at ilvl 32(f2p account) and doing the last quest I can to try for an epic proc when the option for the life relic didn't show up! The quest is Lieutenant of the Tower. I made a ticket about it and got told it was a bug and posted it here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/w...-providing-3rd-relic-choice-priest2/1013368/6

Just curious, are any of you finding that the quest rewards for relic chain quests are not recognizing your spec, or changing to the right rewards when you swap?

Another question I have is if I can't get the life relic I need from this quest, where can I as f2p get a +6 epic relic? Can I farm legion invasions for a chance? Will I just be stuck at ilvl 32 for my weapon?

Isnt 32 the highest possible a lvl 20 character can achieve? (not mentioning the GFed ilvl40+ relics that some folk here have)

20s can get up to 34, you just have to be lucky on your epic procs. Vets just farm the level 7 relics on alts.

Yea, trying for the 33. Got 1 epic relic and 1 rare relic right now. Just trying to see if there is anymore I can do to get it to 33 before I move on to other gearing.

Are you guys kidding me, I have been farming 8 different toon warlocks in every single continent of legion(Excluding Surammar and Argus), including all quests that rewards relics 8 fucking times. 33 is the best?? WHAT AM I MISSING!!!!!!!!!!

crying.jpg

Can anyone confirm if you can get an epic relic from leystone lockboxes? That is looking like another option..

Can anyone confirm if you can get an epic relic from leystone lockboxes? That is looking like another option..
No not at all... Leystone drops Legion greens, which include relics. There's no proc chance on that.
[doublepost=1625097587,1625097502][/doublepost]I will say for casters, I don't believe there is a difference between 32-34. I'm almost positive 33=34

No not at all... Leystone drops Legion greens, which include relics. There's no proc chance on that.
[doublepost=1625097587,1625097502][/doublepost]I will say for casters, I don't believe there is a difference between 32-34. I'm almost positive 33=34
Nah 33 is 37 int 12 stam. 34 is 38 int 13 stam. Compared between classes so not sure about secondaries but you do lose out.

Users who are viewing this thread