Rep

Rumsey

Hello,

1st post here, and probably reposting info, but..

I started a new character, hoping to gear it "by myself". I checked guides on this forum, checked also armorys but still wanted to give it "my point"

Found out a nice looking shield for my prot paladin on BC. It comes from Sporaggar rep, easy to farm as a F2P. Got there at lvl 20, farmed the rep, went for the buy and, despite it being shown as "available", you can't buy it, "You need lvl 25 to buy" message pops up. Tried with other BC rep items, always the same. So for the fools like me, beware before doing weird farms, you might not be able to get the items you want..

Hello,

1st post here, and probably reposting info, but..

I started a new character, hoping to gear it "by myself". I checked guides on this forum, checked also armorys but still wanted to give it "my point"

Found out a nice looking shield for my prot paladin on BC. It comes from Sporaggar rep, easy to farm as a F2P. Got there at lvl 20, farmed the rep, went for the buy and, despite it being shown as "available", you can't buy it, "You need lvl 25 to buy" message pops up. Tried with other BC rep items, always the same. So for the fools like me, beware before doing weird farms, you might not be able to get the items you want..
Pretty much every vendor item shows as available even tho they arent. Sporregar friendly has got to be the easiest rep though.

I feel ya. Sooo wanted that shield for my vet Prot Pally. Did the same as you,found out after I got the rep . Like Goesid said though at least it was a quick mistake

The good news is, tooltips appear to be fixed on the PTR. Which means it be more clear what gear is and isnt available to you. Either way, dont look at it as a mistake. Its just you getting a good start on your path to exalted.

I feel ya. Sooo wanted that shield for my vet Prot Pally. Did the same as you,found out after I got the rep . Like Goesid said though at least it was a quick mistake
Found out that the shield from the Abomination boss in Stratholme 2nd works pretty well for a close use..

Users who are viewing this thread