EU+US Repurposed Fel Focuser

Cds

Grandfathered
I got my Repurposed Fel Focuser from being revered with Armies of Legionfall.
Took me a couple months but I can confirm that it works on a 101 if anyone else is going for that farm.
Completed missions on my 110 and sent over the rep to my twink for anyone wondering how I got it.

Picture

Gl to anyone farming this shit :D

@DeLindsay I only have one 110 as well so it took a while - you'll get there though eventually, always remember that :D
It might look kinda dark when you start out and need like 80 or so tokens but as you get along it gets easier like with any other farm with an end.

Good idea - another thing is if you get other missions for other reputations and get 200% you get the Greater Insignia thingie and that has a chance to drop a 750 token with Legionfall (in case you didn't know) :)

I'm pretty close to getting this myself, saved many tokens for the DMF as noted above. I'm human so I get a bit of a cheat :p

Says 500 main stat, 750 stam yet it only gives that much... What a let down. lol I'm still going to finish the rep and buy it because it's still better than the crystal.

I got my Repurposed Fel Focuser from being revered with Armies of Legionfall.
Took me a couple months but I can confirm that it works on a 101 if anyone else is going for that farm.
Completed missions on my 110 and sent over the rep to my twink for anyone wondering how I got it.

Picture

Gl to anyone farming this shit :D

So could this rep be transferred to lower level twinks?

Users who are viewing this thread