WW Monk
Feral druid

( If you have geared healer / range or melee) contact me

Horde Side needs -

Prot Warrior FC
Shadow Priest
Disc Priest

( If you have geared healer / geared range) contact me

Contact HoneyBadger on here or thru real Id Honeybadger#1754 if you want to fill in any of theses spots or want to be on reserve incase someone doesn't show up on either side.

Looking for Flagcarriers or any Arms Warriors with FC set to swap to Prot.

Special thanks goes out to BigPapi in filling holy pally spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
¡por de allencia!

I can fill the Ele Shaman spot. He'll be finished...Soon™

Thanks Sally for helping out. Any p2p 20 with f2p restrictions don't hesitate to join us by making a 24 for only this event. Since it is 24 vs 24. If your server doesn't have access to a good enchanter I may be able to sponsor your toon on Alexstrasza for Wargames I respect your devotion 20s but this is to bring competition to bracket.

Our objective is to have fun scheduled games every 2 weeks games at least.

HB if you still have me on real id don't hesitate to ask me if you need me to a fill a ret or lock spot. Just make sure I am not raiding atm :).

Okay thanks Ochi. I may need to talk to You and BB on feedback for 10 mans in future I been in contact with him. Need feedback from both of you since you guys were in last real 10 man guild vs guild in bracket and lucky to have both of you in guild. I may need to bring ur warlock for range if cant find a hunter experience 24 hunter.

will add u also contact u to add u on real id list

As we discussed earlier i'll be on standby crew since my job has various hours.

I say that to say this.

Bump

No worries due to alot of people schedule n it being summer we might just have to wing it n just make sure both teams have an FC n same amount of heals n range. The important things is to have a good time. If things aren't fun then it just stops being a game.

If your interested in playing ill redo list n put people interested and well form comp 30 mins before game :)

Can't ' find a viable alliance FC that's a non-Guildie so were going to push this for another night. Guildies are able to commit just can't find reliable non-Guildies. Got one more idea will be making a poll on an idea. Hope to see some feedback to make more competitive games.

Add me for more info or to run games Honeybadger#1754

Users who are viewing this thread