Shadowgrasp/Ooze Trinket explained

This has got me wondering if there are other trinks that may share the level-normalization feature that we haven't yet had access to.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=193672/frenzying-signoll-flare perhaps, or an old Cata fave ( if we ever get access to those instances on 20's )
that I still run around with in my bags https://www.wowhead.com/item=87780/martars-magnifying-glass - best flavor text!
Anyone else out there see anything that looks like a possibility?
let's see how they handle dragonflight next xpac.. since they said dragonflight will be the default leveling experience for new players, it won't be something to access via chromie time eliminating the possiblity of it ending up bugged similar to shadowlands... BUT you never know

I noticed something interesting today while running TBC dungeons with the lil boogers doing all my DPS.
I was not getting much loot. At all.
Not much from trash at all, & very few from bosses. Took the trink off & things went back to normal,
but it got me thinking... Maybe the oozes act like Classic pets; where if they do all the damage or land the killing blow, then YOU don't receive any loot from them.
Would have to scrutinize more, but.. I'm only going to use them in Legacy mode from here on out, & not run in BFA time on older xPac instances.
Besides... I don't want to have to explain why my DPS is so broken while just running with levelers.

I noticed something interesting today while running TBC dungeons with the lil boogers doing all my DPS.
I was not getting much loot. At all.
Not much from trash at all, & very few from bosses. Took the trink off & things went back to normal,
but it got me thinking... Maybe the oozes act like Classic pets; where if they do all the damage or land the killing blow, then YOU don't receive any loot from them.
Would have to scrutinize more, but.. I'm only going to use them in Legacy mode from here on out, & not run in BFA time on older xPac instances.
Besides... I don't want to have to explain why my DPS is so broken while just running with levelers.
so i've killed bosses with just totem/ooze damage and i've still gotten loot, for some reason certain xpac dungeons do not guarantee loot when soloing the boss, except WoD, you always get loot in WoD

Users who are viewing this thread