US State of the Bracket

Hashbrowns

Legend
I've noticed things are getting really chippy out there. Tons of Flag of Ownership's, emote spamming, graveyard farming. ON ALL SIDES. I'm even guilty of some excessive "containing" which I'll be scaling back. It just seems like it's getting worse and worse each day.

I just wanted to take a moment and remind everyone how great this bracket is right now. I mean you can LITERALLY PLAY ANYTHING and be successful and have fun, which is normally unheard of for 20-29. You all remember BM monks and 6k guards? It doesn't take much to completely break all competitive play.

With Shadowlands approaching I expect 10-50 to scale and brackets to merge so this fun might be short lived.

• Don't graveyard farm, just take your W quickly and move on.
  • Don't emote spam/plant flags, it's tasteless.
  • Help the opposing side out if you can. If you are Qing and getting 14 other twinks on your team move to the other faction for a game.
  • You don't always need to roll FoTM. So many fun classes out there, try things out!
  • Respect the rules of the picnic.

Last edited:
Nothing against you. I que pretty much everyday and I haven't seen you. I utilize the flag when provoked. What is your toons name? For all I know it could have been me. Everyone I've qued with lately has had a good time. I'm just trying to figure out where this is coming from really..
[doublepost=1581202072,1581201979][/doublepost]To add to this, Ohti was streaming for hours last night and had a blast (from what I could tell).

i agree with op
flag of ownership is 2 negative
i prefer 2 b positive
and celebrate my kbs
with darkmoon fireworxD

I've seen inky a few times. Not very often. The other I've never seen. Sorry you're having a bad time.

Yeah, I agree with a lot of what you say here. It's hard to change the ways of everyone but in guild we discourage any sort of farming. We will "contain" to a certain extent, but we never stray away from tunnel visioning a win.
  • Don't emote spam/plant flags, it's tasteless.
I only emote hunters that spam concussive shot on me because fuckem. ;)
  • Help the opposing side out if you can. If you are Qing and getting 14 other twins on your team move to the other faction for a game.
This is a tough one for me personally to achieve considering I don't have any Horde toons and am married to my priest, but TF members sometimes take one for the team every once and a while and queue Horde for a night just to help the population balance.
  • You don't always need to roll FoTM. So many fun classes out there, try things out!
Yes! TF heavily encourages "hipster" spec play, it's no fun rolling arcane mage, fury warriors, and druids every game.

I've seen inky a few times. Not very often. The other I've never seen. Sorry you're having a bad time.
I mean im good, it happens but its not excessive to me. Its mostly things Ive seen vs other players. Just trying to encourage good pvp ettiquite!

sorry to the people I destroyed on enhance but they probably deserved it

my flag comes macro w 4 fireworks toys

it’s a celebration of life and death

YOU CAN LITERALLY ONE SHOT WITH FURY WARRIOR VULPERA RACIAL (literally has been over used and put in its grave BUT this time it speaks its actual meaning) you can...genuinely one shot people with vulpera warrior. come horde if you enjoy being op we have 2 many ally :)))))))))))))))

trying to enjoy ohtis stream and watch highlights of him and his premade losing to me but all i hear is constant bad mouthing of other twinks in the community including myself by Chops, who knew this nice forum bro was so toxic behind closed doors

Okay boomer
[doublepost=1581225495,1581225427][/doublepost]State of the bracket right here guys

Never any negativity from youthful cold apples members in comms when I face them on stream

trying to enjoy ohtis stream and watch highlights of him and his premade losing to me but all i hear is constant bad mouthing of other twinks in the community including myself by Chops, who knew this nice forum bro was so toxic behind closed doors
Better savor those wins because we both know every one win comes with 5+ losses.

Users who are viewing this thread