Teleport items (Retail)

Drimat

Veteran
Hey looking for more teleport options to find, as a 30 only 150% flying sucks so have been collecting ways to get around.

Ive taken engineering for the teleports/wormholes, got the guild cloaks, kirin tor ring, 3 hearthstones (normal, dalaran and garrison) and next week i will have the blessed medallion of karabor for a BT tele.

I know of a few locked behind yearly events or timewalking but more after quest, rep, professions or buyable items

Not sure what's doable at 30, but off the top of my head:
- Time-Lost Artifact - teleport to timeless isle
- Argent Crusader's Tabard - teleport to argent tournament in icecrown
- Direbrew Remote
- Boots of the Bay - teleport to Booty bay
Thank you for the reply, will look into them

Baradin wardens doesn't work as you cannot access any of the rep dailies at 30 (requires either 32 or 35). Simplest way to get around the old world is still hearthing to SW/OG and taking the portal chamber or earthen ring circle to get around.

Baradin wardens doesn't work as you cannot access any of the rep dailies at 30 (requires either 32 or 35).
You get 250 rep for winning Tol Barad, so you can get the rep

1699905720364.png

Weeks for me. Parked my toon and forgot about it (not that simple because you get ported out if afk)

Also helpful to note. Tol Barad is instanced/ phased. So you can’t really leave there under normal circumstances. Merely a flex/ nice to have

Tol Barad is one of the most amazing zones for twinks, since you can farm cataclysm mats very easy there (great concentration of herbs/ores/fishing crates and pools). Also, you dont need exalted for tabard, only honored. Plus, you can also use the insignia, whenever you win tol barad event you get commendations, and each 40 commendations can be used to buy an insignia that gives 250 rep (or more if you use it with a rep buff).
Lastly, you can double dip the timer for battle, because it has a different timer for pvp on and pvp off mode (win a battle, go sw/ogg and change pvp on or off, go back, thd timer will be different).

Don’t forget the pet battle dungeon teleports.

U need to win the dungeon battle once and then after it unlocks the teleport from Manapoof. Actually quite a fun pet battle - I’ve only done a couple - felt like throwing my keyboard a few times but got there in the end :ez:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=138448/emblem-of-margoss fished up in new dalaran sewers...maybe fountain too? a NPC at margoss retreat has a option to port you to new dalaran

got this while fishing for sightless eyes to get rat mount, i stopped short because it is sent in the mail.

Any teleport item's that are gettable for f2p? Lv 20.

Have 3 healrthstones.
But love things like direbrew remote and other teleport things

Users who are viewing this thread