The Ol level squish

Results

Legend
Anyone remember what level 50 characters got reduced to in the previous level squish? 60s went to 25.

Half hoping the plan for SoD is to migrate the characters to retail, maybe do a level squish on them to match whats happened previously, maybe leave them at their current level. Gearing in ST atm, if that is what happens it could be nice to bring over SoD gear, especially if 50s go down to 20

I cannot fathom that SoD toons will be migrated to retail.
You'll be given the option to move them to one of the Era servers once SoD closes.

Given Xalatath running around SoD making deals involving the void, retails current time travelling escapades and the alternate draenor universe I think its more likely to happen than removing all the runes which are mostly just clones of retail abilities. Either way they'd have to add some content to retail or era, doing it on an era realm would kind of screw era over given the current levels of gold, extra gear, adding lower level stuff to retail and having most abilities remain intact seems more reasonable.

It would also bump up their retail player base even if its artificial

Half hoping the plan for SoD is to migrate the characters to retail, maybe do a level squish on them to match whats happened previously, maybe leave them at their current level. Gearing in ST atm, if that is what happens it could be nice to bring over SoD gear, especially if 50s go down to 20
There is no way this would happen, there are a ton of unique mounts, reps, and transmog in SoD
If Blizz migrated SoD chars to retail they would have stuff normal retail players can't get, all retail collectors would riot.
If they ever were to do something like this they would have to announce it before it even launched.

I cannot fathom that SoD toons will be migrated to retail.
You'll be given the option to move them to one of the Era servers once SoD closes.
That would be so damaging to the era servers. It would not be done without deleting or/and reverting all gear, items, toys, pets, etc that don't belong on Era.
If you'd think retail-transfers would be damaging.. Imagine what it would do if introduced into a 20 year old established end-game playerbase, that is still large and active :KEKW:

They'll never be on retail.. Theories and wishful thinking are very different.
They'll likely end up on era, as a regular era character without any of it's old stuff.
Like an alien abduction, kinda :FeelsLagMan:

That would be so damaging to the era servers. It would not be done without deleting or/and reverting all gear, items, toys, pets, etc that don't belong on Era.
If you'd think retail-transfers would be damaging.. Imagine what it would do if introduced into a 20 year old established end-game playerbase, that is still large and active :KEKW:

They'll never be on retail.. Theories and wishful thinking are very different.
They'll likely end up on era, as a regular era character without any of it's old stuff.
Like an alien abduction, kinda :FeelsLagMan:
I say just delete all SoD characters. HAHAHAH

There is no way this would happen, there are a ton of unique mounts, reps, and transmog in SoD
If Blizz migrated SoD chars to retail they would have stuff normal retail players can't get, all retail collectors would riot.
If they ever were to do something like this they would have to announce it before it even launched.
Mounts and transmogs they can just throw in the trading post like they do other stuff that isnt available anymore.

My 49s were reduced to lvl 21 and my 60s to 25 so maybe 23?
60s were reduced to 25. One of each class except rogue with gf'ed flying, for now :PepeComfy: 70s became 27 if I remember right

Based I only have two 25s with gfd flying.
It's funny, since Im a 20s guy the past 8 years or so..
But 60s is actually what got me into twinking back in Cata / early MoP. I went hard on that shit :KEKW:

Shout out to my old boys in Deck me out-Argent Dawn(EU)

Users who are viewing this thread