upcoming 70-79 guilds

pokemongank

Grandfathered
Interested to see if anyone is doing a 70-79 guild or wants to create one. Those who will be playing in the bracket, what server will most people be on? Excited for wotlk as thats when i originally started and ive been twinking ever since

Blackberry will likely be or already has formed a guild. That Seventy Show was the name of guild back in OG wrath I believe. Contact him on here to see. Otherwise you could form one and post it on here if you wanted

some of the high realm pop servers will be popular for these guilds like Pagle, bene, etc. this bracket and 60-69 will be two very popular brackets in wrath especially if they combine xp off and xp on brackets

Interested to see if anyone is doing a 70-79 guild or wants to create one. Those who will be playing in the bracket, what server will most people be on? Excited for wotlk as thats when i originally started and ive been twinking ever since
My TBC guild will move on to be a 70 twink guild in Wrath. More than likely I will be maintaining any twink guild on a server as close to 50/50 pop as possible. Cannot have original twink feeling without wpvp.

BUT 79s can find their own guild. I don't hate them, just don't want them

My TBC guild will move on to be a 70 twink guild in Wrath. More than likely I will be maintaining any twink guild on a server as close to 50/50 pop as possible. Cannot have original twink feeling without wpvp.

BUT 79s can find their own guild. I don't hate them, just don't want them
World PVP was a blast in wotlk and even more so in cata(atleast for me with 80s.) I will be doing mostly 70, 69s and 19s in wotlk and hope we have a huge twink community like the one I remembered.

Users who are viewing this thread