Upcoming project 70 Rogue Twink

Veechard

Legend
https://eightyupgrades.com/set/kndNVittwSD7VqRpuSAijo

Feedback would be great. This is sub sword build. My only question would be, slaughter from the shadows 5/5 or Lethality 5/5? I’m leaning towards Lethality but would like to hear everyone else’s opinion. Also is the gear alright? At first I focused on crit, and managed to get up to 70% but sacrificed a bunch of AP and armor pen to do so. So then switched the gear up to where I still had 55% crit but like 10% or more armor pen, and like 3-400 more AP.
thanks y’all, cheers

https://eightyupgrades.com/set/kndNVittwSD7VqRpuSAijo

Feedback would be great. This is sub sword build. My only question would be, slaughter from the shadows 5/5 or Lethality 5/5? I’m leaning towards Lethality but would like to hear everyone else’s opinion. Also is the gear alright? At first I focused on crit, and managed to get up to 70% but sacrificed a bunch of AP and armor pen to do so. So then switched the gear up to where I still had 55% crit but like 10% or more armor pen, and like 3-400 more AP.
thanks y’all, cheers
Late response, but what are you hoping to accomplish with this build? In pvp it wouldn’t work and in pve you are sacrificing an insane amount of dps with your trinkets and your weapon enchants alone. Slayers pieces regardless of crit are far superior to your bracers boots and shoulders. Your helmet is a weaker option and thoridal is a worse option with epic gems then barrel blade

Late response, but what are you hoping to accomplish with this build? In pvp it wouldn’t work and in pve you are sacrificing an insane amount of dps with your trinkets and your weapon enchants alone. Slayers pieces regardless of crit are far superior to your bracers boots and shoulders. Your helmet is a weaker option and thoridal is a worse option with epic gems then barrel blade
thanks for tips, can you link a good spec build? I focused on crit because I had a 70 rogue back in the day and with a sub built it was imperative to get a crit with your 5 point eviscerates to have a chance to not allow them to live past stun lock. And I figured I’d skip over pieces with crit and haste or haste and armor pen for more crit heavy pieces to ensure that Evis crit. Would like to hear your take on it though

thanks for tips, can you link a good spec build? I focused on crit because I had a 70 rogue back in the day and with a sub built it was imperative to get a crit with your 5 point eviscerates to have a chance to not allow them to live past stun lock. And I figured I’d skip over pieces with crit and haste or haste and armor pen for more crit heavy pieces to ensure that Evis crit. Would like to hear your take on it though
Yeah man! Np at all, I fully understand your point. I’ve ran sub this iteration of wrath at 70 in full arp, agility, and ap and can tell you that the difference is quite minor. I still can premed>step>ambush>hand mounted pyro> global thermal sapper> evisc and kill almost anyone with no defensives or bubbles up on cloth and leather. https://eightyupgrades.com/set/sHkUwVziLydmnqYT8ktRJg
is the sub set I’ve made in 80 upgrades, it includes the 4 set pvp for the extra energy on opener, obviously moving those to pve pieces for more glass cannon, if 1 shorting is more your speed. Then cursed vision for example is not as terrible of an option since the haste is rather paltry in comparison then. I can put together a definitive set later, but essentially it would replace brutal with cursed vision if you really just want to edge out the crit, slayers shoulderpads (may as well go for back stab damage with 4 set and the shoulders are quite good), bladed chaos tunic and gloves of the immortal dusk. Everything else if place as the same
Also If you’re just worried about glass cannon you can forgo the BOTEC and go Ruinous and the thrown weapon for barrel blade.

Yeah man! Np at all, I fully understand your point. I’ve ran sub this iteration of wrath at 70 in full arp, agility, and ap and can tell you that the difference is quite minor. I still can premed>step>ambush>hand mounted pyro> global thermal sapper> evisc and kill almost anyone with no defensives or bubbles up on cloth and leather. https://eightyupgrades.com/set/sHkUwVziLydmnqYT8ktRJg
is the sub set I’ve made in 80 upgrades, it includes the 4 set pvp for the extra energy on opener, obviously moving those to pve pieces for more glass cannon, if 1 shorting is more your speed. Then cursed vision for example is not as terrible of an option since the haste is rather paltry in comparison then. I can put together a definitive set later, but essentially it would replace brutal with cursed vision if you really just want to edge out the crit, slayers shoulderpads (may as well go for back stab damage with 4 set and the shoulders are quite good), bladed chaos tunic and gloves of the immortal dusk. Everything else if place as the same
Also If you’re just worried about glass cannon you can forgo the BOTEC and go Ruinous and the thrown weapon for barrel blade.
beautiful blackberry, can always rely on you for super detailed and explanatory suggestions. And great tip on the 4 set brutal

beautiful blackberry, can always rely on you for super detailed and explanatory suggestions. And great tip on the 4 set brutal
Glad to see you’re still twinking man. I’ve created a few lists for different classes and specs in the old guild discord we use now. You’re welcome to them if you plan on having any other projects!

Users who are viewing this thread