Username Color Choice Is Back!

Selaya

<3
Head Admin
Hello Dears,

I've just brought back our previous option of selecting one's username display color.
It is a completely new implementation, so your previous settings will not be carried over.

Linking your Discord account will grant you your highest age-based role as well as your chosen color on our discord as well!

You can find it under Preferences here:
1.png

You will then be able to select which color you'd like to use (or just the default option of automatically using the highest tier available):

2.png

Note: You have to be eligible for a color for this option to appear.

<3, :sela:

Last edited:
yeah, it's just the few staple ones rn, we might trim down on colors and since its a fucking pain to set up this new system i didn't implement those we consider axing yet

Pink Music Lover is missing as well *Edit: just saw your post on cutting back on colors

Note: You have to be eligible for a color for this option to appear.
I may just be misunderstanding this wording but I was able to see MVP and Royal Member in my option list but when I select them my name color changes to the default yellowish color. Which makes sense since I have neither role but I took this to mean I wouldn't have them appear in my choice list instead of the color selection not actually happening.

This is cool though thanks for re-implementing as being able to choose between all the ones you've unlocked is always nice

see the above.
technical limitation.
(can probably be overcome [w/o modding an addon is that], but it'd make the system like 5 times as complex as it already is, and it's already super fucking complex so yeah)

also, what i meant is; if you're not eligble for any color at all, you won't be able to set anything at all (options are hidden) because ... well duh.

Now applies to our Discord as well!
As soon as you link your account your choice will be automatically synced to be the same as on them forums.

Users who are viewing this thread