Veteran Armory List

I had this Twink for 19 level some months now... the last 2 or 3 months i decided to make it lv 20 as the competition is increased at that level and due to the fact i can also F2P while i dont have game time.. so!
This is another lv20 Veteran of mine: Paladin Apollonia @ Frostmane - Community - World of Warcraft
DAMMIT :mad: i wish i could get a Gurubashi arena trinket XD would be so cool on this character..... :D

I had this Twink for 19 level some months now... the last 2 or 3 months i decided to make it lv 20 as the competition is increased at that level and due to the fact i can also F2P while i dont have game time.. so!
This is another lv20 Veteran of mine: Paladin Apollonia @ Frostmane - Community - World of Warcraft
DAMMIT :mad: i wish i could get a Gurubashi arena trinket XD would be so cool on this character..... :D

Just so you know, the speed enchant from tuskar's vitality doesn't stack with the cloak enchant (unless something has changed since I last checked) so, minor speed on boots is generally the industry standard for that slot.

glad to see a fellow friendly neighbourhood paladin in town! Even if you're eu >.<

Just so you know, the speed enchant from tuskar's vitality doesn't stack with the cloak enchant (unless something has changed since I last checked) so, minor speed on boots is generally the industry standard for that slot.

glad to see a fellow friendly neighbourhood paladin in town! Even if you're eu >.<

No way! Can't believe I didn't know this.

I put Tuskar's on both my Vet's thinking I'd get the extra Stam buff as well as speed.

Thanks for the heads up Tence. I was wondering why people were choosing Minor Speed over Tuskar's. Arrgghhhhhh! :mad:

Edit : Does Earthen Vitality stack with the cloak speed enchant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit : Does Earthen Vitality stack with the cloak speed enchant?

Nope- the only boot speed chant that stacks with cloak is Minor Speed. Nothing with stats will stack :3

Don't we have plenty of examples of each spec/class?
Everyone does not need to be on the armory. The armory is there for someone see examples. Not for a repository of every toon on TI.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread