Veteran Armory List

Couldn't you technically get all those enchants, gold BoAs, etc. (all the stuff considered non-F2P) since you get like rando 10-day premium account trials every once in a while? Like I'm doubting most people who have these items get them this way, but you could like stack up some serious vendor money items and then just activate that 10 days and get enough gold to get you a bunch of 1337 gift of hastes, elemental force, and the BoAs you can only get with gold. Right?

Couldn't you technically get all those enchants, gold BoAs, etc. (all the stuff considered non-F2P) since you get like rando 10-day premium account trials every once in a while? Like I'm doubting most people who have these items get them this way, but you could like stack up some serious vendor money items and then just activate that 10 days and get enough gold to get you a bunch of 1337 gift of hastes, elemental force, and the BoAs you can only get with gold. Right?

Some shoulder and leg enchants require a high lvl toon to apply.

Many of the shoulder enchants require reputation. Some the heirlooms require guild reputation. If the guild you are in has the correct achievements. And some of the upcoming heirlooms will require a Level 3 Garrison.
To purchase/upgrade all heirlooms it would cost someone starting from nothing a bit over 325 thousand gold. But you probably would not be starting from scratch.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had to clean up this thread considerably, please keep your posts on topic and just report anything that is a violation or a troll, etc. We'll deal with it.

i'll add the 2 toons that are reasonably BIS. Both are missing BIS shoulder/leg chants. Out of curiosity is this for setting up matches or a reference for people trying to gear?

Gdruid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Hëalbot/advanced

Dpriest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Healbøt/advanced
Gives people new to vets a chance to look at people's armories got see how to gear. Plus I'm sure some people like to use it to show off their characters and mogs.

I'll get your characters added as soon as I get to a computer.

Users who are viewing this thread