Warsong Gulch Vid Starring Pizza, Fortt, Kancer, Dorygon, and Darkchewie (Chewie Pov)

Re: Warsong Gulch Vid Starring Pizza, Fortt, Kancer, Dorygon, and Darkchewie (Chewie

best druid FC right here

Re: Warsong Gulch Vid Starring Pizza, Fortt, Kancer, Dorygon, and Darkchewie (Chewie

0:20 "Were up against an 8 man elune mini premade so it was pretty tough in the beginning"

Stopped watching after that - couldn't take you serious anymore (you almost made me spit milk all over my screen)

Heey, I've been eagerly waiting a new video from you, and I'm sure this one will be worth watching as all your previous 19 videos! I'll get on to it ASAP, keep posting the brilliant videos :)

EDIT: A bit of a disappointment for me considering the commentary was about nothing I had interest of (as you stated in the OP, yes), and the gameplay being just generally sticking with like 4-7 of your teammates or something and the enemy having no offence. Maybe some more intensive PvP action for the next video? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

0:20 "Were up against an 8 man elune mini premade so it was pretty tough in the beginning"

Stopped watching after that - couldn't take you serious anymore (you almost made me spit milk all over my screen)

Was more intended for dramatic effect. We won the game 3-0 pretty quickly.

Heey, I've been eagerly waiting a new video from you, and I'm sure this one will be worth watching as all your previous 19 videos! I'll get on to it ASAP, keep posting the brilliant videos :)

EDIT: A bit of a disappointment for me considering the commentary was about nothing I had interest of (as you stated in the OP, yes), and the gameplay being just generally sticking with like 4-7 of your teammates or something and the enemy having no offence. Maybe some more intensive PvP action for the next video? :)

Yeah, that's why I didn't label it a "darkchewie vid" . Been lagging really badly when I record lately, so I haven't wanted to risk it when I'm playing solo D and kiting people.

Also, had to stick with the whole team because their whole team was in our base :p

Yeah by no means do I blame you for playing how you did, but the entertainment value for the video in terms of PvP action was quite low =( Anyways still hoping to see new video in the future! ;)

Heyy darkchewie

Someone hit puberty

We need to see more of your elemental shaman.

Hey Chewie! I subscribe too all your vids man cause they're great haha. And I know your main focus is all your hunter tips, guides, and updates but if you get the lag fixed, I, along with a good portion of the tink community, would love if you could make some more of your twink videos because as of right now, you are the only person on YouTube who makes good quality 19 PvP videos, displays it in HD, and who actually has a commentary for all his videos. I am always excited when you come out with 19 Twink vids because, although I will be a hpala and not an FC geared pala, I enjoy them all. Keep being one of the best FC's out there man and if you can, make more twink vids cause they're dope! :D

Hey Chewie! I subscribe too all your vids man cause they're great haha. And I know your main focus is all your hunter tips, guides, and updates but if you get the lag fixed, I, along with a good portion of the tink community, would love if you could make some more of your twink videos because as of right now, you are the only person on YouTube who makes good quality 19 PvP videos, displays it in HD, and who actually has a commentary for all his videos. I am always excited when you come out with 19 Twink vids because, although I will be a hpala and not an FC geared pala, I enjoy them all. Keep being one of the best FC's out there man and if you can, make more twink vids cause they're dope! :D

Working on it! And thanks for the support :)

We need to see more of your elemental shaman.

I might actually play a game or so on him soon, it's been a long time.

I always enjoy your videos, keep em coming!

I always enjoy your videos, keep em coming!

Working on it! And thanks for the support :)
No problem man! And thats great haha, theres NO reason you should'nt be able to spread the love of 19 tinks and show your amazing skills to the community haha :cool:

I was in like every shot.

I'm going to be so famous.

Darkchewie which quest reward would you recommend from WC quest?

This was actually pretty boring.

Users who are viewing this thread