What is the strongest toon within PVE scaling? (lvl 15+)

Do you agree?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?I have no idea¿

• I have a stronger toon within scaling.

• Total voters

Emelia

Twink Community Facilitator
Patch 7.3.5 to 8.0 Pre-patch.

As the title asks, what is the strongest toon within scaling? (level 15+)
I'm asking about % based damage to mobs within the bracket of said toon.
Brackets include: 15-60, 58-80, 80-91, 90-98 and 98-110. These brackets are the level requirement ranges for the LFG system. (let me know if my bracket ranges are incorrect)

After making several level 15, 60, 70, 80, 90, 99 and 101 I have observed that 90 unholy DK is the strongest toon within scaling within their respective bracket. Strongest being % of mob hp per hit.

Virulentdot, one of my 90 twinks, is in full mythic Siege of Org gear. Not fully Warforged with mastery stacked. Due to the nature of Outbreak and Epidemic I am able to 1-2 shot mob packs (with aoe dot) and have 5-10 second long boss fights. The secret lies in that 90s can queue for cata dungeons. While Cata and Mists share level ranges the mobs do not share stat templates. Cata mobs have way less hp and damage. In so I am queuing for content 1 xpac below me while wearing the first mythic raid gear in the game.

While my 101 assassination rogue can 3 second bosses if Bag of Tricks procs enough times it cannot clear trash as fast as my 90 dk. My fastest toon is my 101 DH at 208% base move speed but we are not talking about clear times or boss skips. I am asking about raw dmg to respective (queuable) content of said toons.

My vote is for 90 unholy outbreak build as the strongest toon in the game due to its ability to consistently 1-2 shot mob packs (with aoe dot) and short boss kill times.

Please add your thoughts.

P.S. one last time I feel it necessary to state that I am not asking about damage numbers because obviously 110s are the hardest hitting in the game. I am asking about % of mob hp per hit.

Best power leveling for 15-58 is debatable but I found that 2 15 twinks can carry deadmines and ragefire faster then questing. 58-70 is good with an 80 twink. 70(73 for most) is best to solo karazhan trash. 80-91 is Cata random done on a 90 twink. 90-98 is best (for lazy players) to be flown around WoD doing bonus objectives and ran through randoms by a 99 twink. Same thing but solo for active players. Garrison exp potion is a must for WoD content. and 98-110(starting at 680ilvl (rares can give ilvl)) is best on a 101.
[doublepost=1529557150,1529556652][/doublepost]@Winterly Im opgaming btw

I cant download ptr because launcher doesnt open :(
[doublepost=1529590879][/doublepost]Here is a video of me soloing Grim Batol using LFG. Poor other people didn't get credit. They got mad after I left and complained via whispers. 20 minutes later I queued again and I got them once more. they were mad but I power leveled them all to 91 to make up for it. Everyone left happy and on their way to WoD content through the timeless isle skip. Surprised people don't know about that still.

First ever YouTube upload so the quality isn't perfect.

I was missing a Well Fed buff of 100 mastery (9% dmg)

So I’m curious as to your drive for this? Is it to powerlevel players or solo content for your own enjoyment?

TLDR: Both!

I find great joy in taking someone from 58-110 in 12 hours (give or take a few hours depending on looms) FOR FREE!
Players love it and I love seeing the fruits of my labor in the leveling up of those who get carried. Made lots of friends and sadly my friends list can't fit anymore people. WTB bigger friends list so I can have more regular riders on the Power level train.

Short story time (hehe): Back in cata there were 80 twinks. I entered a Grim Batol through random queue. I didn't notice anything funny until the Elemental shaman cast 1 chain lightening and 5-6 chain lightening came out. The mob pack instantly died.
Since then I've been focusing on twinking and nothing but. For my own enjoyment I twinked for several years. Legion eventually came out and I soon discovered the Murloc instant/infinite farm in Highmountian. For 1 whole month me and 4 other players did nothing but stack and aoe on my Brewmasters statue. That got nerfed way later than it should have. Around this time the community began to realize the benefit of 101 twinks. Since February 2017 I have made 60 million gold off selling runs 2k a pop. 2k times 4 every 5-8 minutes. Over time I got so geared on my 2 101s that I decided, WTH lets do free runs. Since about February 2018 I have done nothing but give runs away (around 200mil). I got super bored after doing 2k+ of each of the 4 queuable dungeons. I wondered how power leveling could be done from 15-100. I made a power leveling system with 15, 34, 44, 54, 60, 70, 80, 90, 99 and finally 101. 7.3.5 has since then made 15-60 rather horrible for power leveling. However 80s are the best way to get from 58-70. Karazhan solo trash runs are from 70 (73 for most) to 83. 90 twinks then can run cata randoms from 80-91 like the video above. 99s can run WoD randoms from 90-101. Though a good solo player doing bonus objectives, treasures and rares can get to 100 faster. Finally we all know about 101 and its glory.
[doublepost=1529630728,1529593943][/doublepost]BETA TESTED: WELL BAD NEWS EVERYONE PVE TWINKING is dead 1-107. 108-120 are the only viable levels for any sense of pve gear progression. Don't feel like doing the hard math so ima say a number that seems to fit my mood right now... ALL PVE TWINKS ARE TAKING A 95% nerf. you can't solo any content even on a tank. lich king xpac group dynamics with threat generation and dps. Healing twinks are as strong %wise as non-twinks of same level. I couldn't even kill 1 mob pack in Grim batol. The video above is a relic of the past. Enjoy the next few weeks before all our twinks become useless. DIDN'T TEST PVP! DON'T CARE TO RIGHT NOW TO PISSED!

BFA is ruining ALL PVE twinks pre 108. That's it, simple as that, ALL pve twinks pre 108 are as strong as any other toon their level. RIP THE POWER LEVEL 15-110 DREAM. Literally my play style and main means of entertainment are going away until 109/111 are released. I cant say I'm surprised blizzard is getting rid of the power of pve twinks. Same thing happen to 80 and 85 twinks back in cata and mists.

Users who are viewing this thread