• pve saturday

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • pve sunday

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Samadius

50-59 Coordinator
Hi guys,

I want to make a thread in order for us to be able to do more than gearing and dueling as we have been doing the past months and years even.

Since we are this few, that are active at least, then this thread might be useful so we can get online at the same time, because we need at least 4 people for arena or raids for example.

Please write your 50 twinks name so we know who you are in-game, and your time preference for an activity.

Write your (most likely) availability time, for example "noon, afternoon, weekends" or even more specific Sunday 18-21" depending on how much time u see yourself spending on your 50.

Write your preferred activity, for example "only pve, raids and dungeons" or "only pvp arena and bgs" or "raids and arena" etc.

(I hope to see many of you being flexible between pve/pvp so we can have both in our bracket)

The goal with these answers is to increase awareness of the bracket and for future raid date/time and arena/bg time planning.

Thank you to all of you who read this and will give your feedback and answer.

Greetings your,
//Andrakla/Samadius/Androclus

i dont mind at any time =) in game name = Wycherleh

I'm glad that this bracket is slowly taking off. I wish there was a US equivalent :(

Hi everyone, some updates.

Yesterday 7/8/15 9 50s across EU realms in a group of 9 people raided AQ10 and downed Ossirian the Unscarred with everybody staying alive.

View attachment 5803

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_080815_001726.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_080815_001726.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 287
Bump. After clearing AQ10 there will new raid this Thursday at 8 pm. We will go AQ10 or MC depending on how many show up.

Come and join the fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread