80 Twinks in Cata and Mists

Veechard

Legend
Anyone wanna get an 80 guild going come cata? Some crazy secondary stats to be had with ICC gear, and come mists, there are OP lvl 80 BOEs with item level of 90 gear, where 80s become literal gods. DM if you have an interest in this sort of thing.

I remember that and I would really love to do that again like in the good old days, but I'm not sure they release cata classic.
When these characters would eventually level up they would get ilvl 463 archeological weapons at level 85, was insane.
Most insane though was that dude who got the epic lute available from the black market and spent 1 or more months doing daily quests to upgrade it. He would oneshot everything on his frost death knight.

Is this NA or EU?

Looking at possibilities after I’ve attained what I want on my 69 DK twink Bladelol

Anyone wanna get an 80 guild going come cata? Some crazy secondary stats to be had with ICC gear, and come mists, there are OP lvl 80 BOEs with item level of 90 gear, where 80s become literal gods. DM if you have an interest in this sort of thing.
Are you in touch with Calaum? If not I can get you in contact with him, the dude is an old 80 twink GM who has farmed out every title and achievement for his 80 twink come then and intends on making and running an 80 guild.

I am not, but if you point him my way would have to have a chat with him. My plans are to hopefully get people with 80 alts willing to transfer to a realm and start working on raiding and gearing when ICC drop or shortly after cata drops.
69s were bigger thank I thought they would get, just wish there was a bit more organization or guild presence. Hopefully 80s in cata and mists will be the same with more connectivity. The bonus is that 80s are really fun to play in cata and mists where they hit their stride. So will be a long time to gather the numbers and show people it’s a great bracket

I am not, but if you point him my way would have to have a chat with him. My plans are to hopefully get people with 80 alts willing to transfer to a realm and start working on raiding and gearing when ICC drop or shortly after cata drops.
69s were bigger thank I thought they would get, just wish there was a bit more organization or guild presence. Hopefully 80s in cata and mists will be the same with more connectivity. The bonus is that 80s are really fun to play in cata and mists where they hit their stride. So will be a long time to gather the numbers and show people it’s a great bracket
Cool, yeah I’m setting up my 80 with him atm, I believe he already reached out to you. If he hasn’t I’ll remind him to do so, also, here’s the discord he plans on coordinating it out if. https://discord.gg/J5Z5FpJ4m

Definitely plan on it! Looking to see how many people are interested in 80 twinking come next phase and gathering a head count to see number wise where we could end up for Cata launch. I thoroughly enjoyed 80 twinking back in cata/mop and was my bread and butter back then. I used to lead the biggest US 80 twink guild back in the day formally known as "OS Gaming" or "Puritana" with Zezzox back on Kel'thuzad and plan on doing the same thing come Cata. Feel free to join the discord Berry provided above or add me directly on discord name is calaum , we can definitely chat it up see what our options could be.

I will be playing mage/priest mostly. 80 twinking is one of my all-time favorites, split brackets or not. Any updates on a guild for 80s?

Since cata beta is out someone really needs to figure out if exp on and exp off queues are still merged like they are for classic wotlk. Will mean the difference between getting games or dead bracket...at least for US.

Definitely plan on it! Looking to see how many people are interested in 80 twinking come next phase and gathering a head count to see number wise where we could end up for Cata launch. I thoroughly enjoyed 80 twinking back in cata/mop and was my bread and butter back then. I used to lead the biggest US 80 twink guild back in the day formally known as "OS Gaming" or "Puritana" with Zezzox back on Kel'thuzad and plan on doing the same thing come Cata. Feel free to join the discord Berry provided above or add me directly on discord name is calaum , we can definitely chat it up see what our options could be.
Good ol' OS Gaming days.... I remember you and blackberry above from those 8-9 years ago but my 80 Priest was Selectivex and i ran <Dedicated Few> and <Twink Nation>
on KT a little prior/same time as OS gaming. :) Not sure the server/plans you have but I currently lead the "new" <Dedicated Few> on Pagle Alliance and currently top 3 most active guilds on the server w/ 800+ members. I plan to lead/organize the 80-84 bracket subsection of the guild and ideally the pagle server. We all remember just how big 80-84 bracket was for Cata and MOP as well and think we are all anticipating it to be just as big this time around. Would be happy to talk more if you and or anyone would like to maximize this brackets potential! Cheers :) Namexgaming#1711 / Discord: https://discord.gg/B9NPzCURbM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread