Cataclysm 14s and 29s

I forgot the anguish of farming charged gears. The I realized there are Cata rings from SM and RFK quests that are better. FAIL.

Data mining ftw.

Ah, yes. The level 14's.

Reminds me of a old member on this forum.

Hopefully you enjoy this :>

Hordeseason and Xrated were the predominant 14s back in the day.

Iaccidentallytwink and I had a couple discussions about 14 v 19 and 14 v 10.

Was always refreshing to learn about new information.

Hordeseason and Xrated were the predominant 14s back in the day.
I did it first lol. Was never the goal to be the top of the bracket, 14 was good vs 19s for other reasons in Wrath (mostly way better stat scaling).

Won't be partaking this time around though, busy with other brackets. Wrath was more fun for 14, especially when you could get 450 gathering profs

Last edited:
I did it first lol. Was never the goal to be the top of the bracket, 14 was good vs 19s for other reasons in Wrath (mostly way better stat scaling).

Won't be partaking this time around though, busy with other brackets. Wrath was more fun for 14, especially when you could get 450 gathering profs
Oh my god you do exist ♡♡♡

I was thinking of Cata 14s, had no idea they were a thing in Wotlk! I was too much of a noob back then :p

To me you are that 20 f2p that taught us how to get Hallowed title and ofc your monster of a 50 Project

I was thinking of Cata 14s, had no idea they were a thing in Wotlk! I was too much of a noob back then :p

To me you are that 20 f2p that taught us how to get Hallowed title and ofc your monster of a 50 Project

Don't forget Neutral Faction Pandaren.

What attracts me to these brackets is

1. It is not 19s -- almost 20 years of 19s is enough
2. It is not retail -- turned my back on retail after WoD --never going back
3. The way classes in Cata start at level 10 is how WoW should have been from day one
4. People know they can level in PvP so BGs will be crowded.
5. All brackets, especially 29s will have so much more class diversity and SHADOW PRIESTS!
6. So much easier to gear
7. You can fly to gather resources.
8. HEIRLOOMS
9. Pandaria is going to be the biggest Classic WoW revamp and many will be going to Cata in anticipation of Panda Land!
10. KILLING NIGHT ELVES WHILE THEY ARE STILL BABIES

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread