F2P Level 1 Twinking

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I'll be there lol looks like level 21+ characters can't be accessed

so...we'll just duel outside of org again! :)

Idea: pure veteran lvl 1s.
You make lvl 1 melee so it's fair (rog,war,pal,monk, maybe melee hunter? They have pet but no melee skills) whatever race and then without any XP lock whatsoever, no mail access and no AH or guild you try to gear him.

Then we duel :) let's see who is better at exp avoiding!

I think the plus sides are that it's almost free and what's more it's easy to get all players to one region - if it was on EU then US players just pay 5euro to join the fun or vice versa :)

This could also bring back achiev rankings using the char only macro. All 100% veteran of course.

Just make sure do not wear your heirlooms outside of a major city area so that if you happen to gain exp from exploring or accidentally killing something, you won't gain as much xp.

Hmm I have a Level one with AGM and furlbog pouch that I have not gotten on in a long long time. Way before heirlooms existed. Too bad it is on a server that is dead now. Maybe I should look into this.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Hmmm I ate a pizza for dinner last night. Too bad I didn't order one with pepperonies, I really like those. I also enjoy ham, but I'm not sure which has more fat in it. Maybe I should look into this

Wow, sharing random thoughts are really awesome, nice thread concept

So, veterans / F2P can lock experience since 6.2, this means You can come back and play Your level 1s completely free. Check if your exp is unlocked and lock it if needed and have fun :)

This is a game changer :)
Lvl 1 starters would need to get semi lucky with blingtron, though.

This is a game changer :)
Lvl 1 starters would need to get semi lucky with blingtron, though.
Do you think discovering DMF and capital would give too much XP? If not, fishing at DMF would get F2P to 10g quickly as well.

Do you think discovering DMF and capital would give too much XP? If not, fishing at DMF would get F2P to 10g quickly as well.

It's completely possible, before XP lock I had a F2P xp-on level 1 hunter with discovered Stormwind, Goldshire and some Elwynn Forest parts. Discovering DMF awards no experience.

(video incoming soon)

Edit:

And here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmMuHUpd6L0

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, you can log in on a level 1 - 20 without having a subscription :)

I'll have to check this out. And I can lock my exp? I'll have to recover my account and shit to do this, and my last exam is on friday, so I won't bother much with this until saturday. But I'd like to drop by!

Users who are viewing this thread