Infinitely Divisible Ooze Questions

Warritard

So after a couple days of grinding this trinket (Was very very unlucky) I've got this trinket with my level 10 MW Monk. However I can't seen to get it to work effectively. I've gone back to current time line and this still didn't fix the issue. Anyone have any idea?

where are you using it? Ooze most reliably works in dungeons through WOD era

You will need to be in present timeline.

Keep in mind for lv 10s it does relatively less damage compared to you due to overall scaling of all abilities. Geared 10s in general perform really well, even in comparison to this broken trinket

Folks on this site tested it out, and the trinket really starts working magic around lv 15-16 when the scaling drops off for low levels

As long as you’re in present timeline, not in party sync, and in WOD dungeons - it’s “working” as it should (and by that I mean it’s broken af)

Keep in mind for lv 10s it does relatively less damage compared to you due to overall scaling of all abilities. Geared 10s in general perform really well, even in comparison to this broken trinket

Folks on this site tested it out, and the trinket really starts working magic around lv 15-16 when the scaling drops off for low levels

As long as you’re in present timeline, not in party sync, and in WOD dungeons - it’s “working” as it should (and by that I mean it’s broken af)
Is there a cut off for when it drops again? Just wondering as i play 30s, but never get this even on my 10s/11s and random 13/15/20s.

Is there a cut off for when it drops again? Just wondering as i play 30s, but never get this even on my 10s/11s and random 13/15/20s.
It's RNG. As long as it is supposed to drop for your class and current loot spec, it will drop eventually.
Best results come from soloing Plaguefall.
I have it on 12 alts and it took between 1 and 16 runs for each to get the trinket (avg. was about 6 solo runs).

I have a problem with the SL dungeons, not just Plaguefall (which I´m running for the Ooze ^^) ... I can already solo them with three chars, but I´m not getting any loot nothing. What could it be? Kinda frustrating.

I have a problem with the SL dungeons, not just Plaguefall (which I´m running for the Ooze ^^) ... I can already solo them with three chars, but I´m not getting any loot nothing. What could it be? Kinda frustrating.
When you solo, you want to be in Legacy loot mode, & I don't know if a level 70 party leader can do that fo SL yet. ( I have not personally tried yet )
If you just walk into an instance with no party, you almost always end up with no loot.
Your best bet is to run in a group & try your luck till it drops.

When you solo, you want to be in Legacy loot mode, & I don't know if a level 70 party leader can do that fo SL yet. ( I have not personally tried yet )
If you just walk into an instance with no party, you almost always end up with no loot.
Your best bet is to run in a group & try your luck till it drop
ah ok ok ok cool cool cool . . . hmmm . . . so dungeon queues it is

Your best bet is to run in a group & try your luck till it drops.
Huh? Solo in Legacy Mode?

Drop rate for items in SL dungeons is about 15%. It is possible to go a few runs without seeing any drops, just bad luck.
When trying for specific items, make sure you are in the proper loot spec and verify in the Dungeon Journal that the item does drop for your class/spec

So after a couple days of grinding this trinket (Was very very unlucky) I've got this trinket with my level 10 MW Monk. However I can't seen to get it to work effectively. I've gone back to current time line and this still didn't fix the issue. Anyone have any idea?
Ooze scales with verse/haste, so they'll do more DPS the more vers/haste you have stacked. But, ooze is less OP for 10s than it is for 20s for some level scaling reason (that I don't know), so it may be working as "intended."

i was wondering what was going on yesterday, i solo ran a BM monk twice thru PF using a BOA with LS and mixed blues./epics. i got no loot from any boss other than gold, two random greens off trash.

Huh? Solo in Legacy Mode?
It is not ideal. Not at all... at least until we see how things will be in TWW with the Warband feature.
If you go into an instance with Legacy mode on & solo, your toon will get every single drop, but the drops will be all over the loot table.
This is the way to get gear/trinks that your class can't loot; such as https://www.wowhead.com/item=11808/circle-of-flame & https://www.wowhead.com/item=30534/wyrmscale-greaves for your H-Pally,
or the two perfectly balanced & working as intended SL Trinks https://www.wowhead.com/item=179356/shadowgrasp-totem & https://www.wowhead.com/item=178769/infinitely-divisible-ooze For your Plate wearer.
Legacy Mode is wholly unreliable, but... if you grind it, it will drop... someday ;p
If nothing else, you'll be swimming in DE mats while soloing.

Last edited:
Another question comes to mind, that there´s a rumor, that this trinket my cause you getting banned (???) can´t be true . . . or?

Another question comes to mind, that there´s a rumor, that this trinket my cause you getting banned (???) can´t be true . . . or?
No, its completely safe to use. Anyone that says they got banned because of using it is trying to garner sympathy for a legitimate suspension/ban or simply fear mongering.

Blizzard will never tell you exactly why you get suspended because it would make it easier for people to evade. But simply using a trinket you acquired from a random dungeon finder is something a completely innocent player could stumble upon.

So go nuts, get you and your friends the Herald of the Titans achievement and use it in RDF as much as you want.

Last edited:
No, its completely safe to use. Anyone that says they got banned because of using it is trying to garner sympathy for a legitimate suspension/ban or simply fear mongering.

Blizzard will never tell you exactly why you get suspended because it would make it easier for people to evade. But simply using a trinket you acquired from a random dungeon finder is something a completely innocent player could stumble upon.

So go nuts, get you and your friends the Herald of the Titans achievement and use it in RDF as much as you want.
okeydokey thanks

Users who are viewing this thread