Looking for old lvl 74 enhance reference

Qtee

Legend
Does anyone by chance have a profile link for a level 74 enhance shaman which has double niff... from cata 70-74 period. Much appreciated.

Does anyone by chance have a profile link for a level 74 enhance shaman which has double niff... from cata 70-74 period. Much appreciated.
Not exactly what you are looking for, but a good reference could be my enhance pvp gear transposed and slightly altered to 74 shaman. Just gear shown and weapons would be niff. But with no 85 upgrades this is what I got for maybe a pick up point to prepare now.
https://eightyupgrades.com/set/ouUYQQKvrULSSU5MsLoZHG

two Niff axes and 70 PVP gear with a few mixed in raid pieces. resilience was still a thing in CATA, imo you should do what other classes predominately did with those axes by going to 71, there is no other magic 71 thru 74 gear in WOTLK

i doubt blizzard will do a MOP classic, considering the remix route creating a MOP burnout. in van MOP blizz did alot of live beta thru the expac, one PVP wise was in BGs with reverse scaling. this affected us in xpoff 20-24, 70-74 when main game was BC capped. when blizzard made WOTLK part of main game it affected 80-84 then CATA was added if affected 85-89

a x0/x1 would destroy a x3/x4 no matter what gear the higher level had, same went for x5/6 versus a x8/x9. there was some rare middle ground due to some insane epics a 87 could use in the 85-89 bracket. many players were upset on this change, had to reroll or move on.

you read wrong, none of what i said on reverse scaling occurred in CATA. in MOP there were no twink BGs in the 75-79 bracket other than leveling BGs

at the start of MOP, them main game was BC capped, then at a point near half way thru MOP blizzard added WOTLK to the base game and opened CATA 10 day free trials. there were a lot of accidental 70 pops to level 71. then months later CATA was added to the base game with MOP 10 day trials.

MOP had some rather insane high level blue BOEs that players as low as 80 could equip, you could fill the rest of the slots with CATA blues from dungeons and quests doing a 10 day free trial

when blizzard during MOP did the reverse scaling in BGs it was really noticed in the 80-84 and 85-89 BG brackets, x0/x1 and x5/6 became really powerful. there were some on this previous version forum that were rather upset. because there were some god mode epics at like 87ish

i played 70s in MOP, so the reverse scaling was not really noticed or mentioned, as most players did not go to 74, there really was no need to. WOW was BC capped, strong community, there was a unwritten honor code to stay at 70. had there been a lot of 74s during MOP reverse scaling, they would have been severely handicapped

you read wrong, none of what i said on reverse scaling occurred in CATA. in MOP there were no twink BGs in the 75-79 bracket other than leveling BGs

at the start of MOP, them main game was BC capped, then at a point near half way thru MOP blizzard added WOTLK to the base game and opened CATA 10 day free trials. there were a lot of accidental 70 pops to level 71. then months later CATA was added to the base game with MOP 10 day trials.

MOP had some rather insane high level blue BOEs that players as low as 80 could equip, you could fill the rest of the slots with CATA blues from dungeons and quests doing a 10 day free trial

when blizzard during MOP did the reverse scaling in BGs it was really noticed in the 80-84 and 85-89 BG brackets, x0/x1 and x5/6 became really powerful. there were some on this previous version forum that were rather upset. because there were some god mode epics at like 87ish

i played 70s in MOP, so the reverse scaling was not really noticed or mentioned, as most players did not go to 74, there really was no need to. WOW was BC capped, strong community, there was a unwritten honor code to stay at 70. had there been a lot of 74s during MOP reverse scaling, they would have been severely handicapped
Sure, I was there the whole time too, but mop AND cata both had 75-79 twinks and 79 twinks will never lose to 75 twinks in cata or mop, that's all I am saying. BC capped accounts was the bread and butter reason why 70 was so popular and had such a strong code of honor. But the player base now and lack of that credence really hurt a lot of the community over 70-79 and soon to be 70-74, 75-79 and 80-84

Users who are viewing this thread