Plaguefall and other SL Dungeons

Hackynation

Hello there and thanks in advance for any help all of you may provide. It´s probably just a small problem and I didn´t search an think long enough how to fix it but here goes nothing ...

Three of my 11s are already able to run Plaguefall solo, especially to get the trinkets ^^

BUT!!! no one of them is getting ANY!!! loot whatsover.

My question(s) now: How? Why? What did I do wrong/ have I missed/ still did not do?

Perhaps it is purely bad luck, how many runs did you do ?
If I remember correctly @Magrain had to do around 90 runs for the trinket so I suppose that can happen.
Then again not getting any loot is weird, are you just getting no loot from last boss or from all bosses ?

Perhaps it is purely bad luck, how many runs did you do ?
If I remember correctly @Magrain had to do around 90 runs for the trinket so I suppose that can happen.
Then again not getting any loot is weird, are you just getting no loot from last boss or from all bosses ?
I did 10 solo runs with each of my 3 twinks (ww monk, prot pala, fury warri, all level 11), and not once did anything drop, not just this item just not a single item from the bosses

I did 10 solo runs with each of my 3 twinks (ww monk, prot pala, fury warri, all level 11), and not once did anything drop, not just this item just not a single item from the bosses
I don't think you can loot the trinket on pallies either so don't waste your time on your warr and pally if you can't get it traded to you.

Idk, 10 runs is a small sample, but it is definitly quite unlucky.
Have you tried other dungeons ? WoD ones are guaranteed drop per boss if soloed, it would be a quick way to check.
Tbh I think you should give it another go, try some 5-10 more Plaguefall runs and see from there. If you get drops from other dungeons but not SL ones I don't know what to tell you besides opening a ticket sorry.

Fury warrior can’t loot the trinket, only get it traded
I don't think you can loot the trinket on pallies either so don't waste your time on your warr and pally if you can't get it traded to you.

Idk, 10 runs is a small sample, but it is definitly quite unlucky.
Have you tried other dungeons ? WoD ones are guaranteed drop per boss if soloed, it would be a quick way to check.
Tbh I think you should give it another go, try some 5-10 more Plaguefall runs and see from there. If you get drops from other dungeons but not SL ones I don't know what to tell you besides opening a ticket sorry.
Thanks though, I´ll try that

For future reference, Melee Plate Classes (like Warriors, Paladins and Death Knights) cannot loot any of the 2 OP trinkets, the shadow totem and the green cum ooze.
-The Shadowgrasp Totem can be looted by Agility Classes only.
-Ooze from both Agility and Int classes.
(There is also a fun way to have both trinkets to make the WoD runs easier, by using classes that have both INT/Agility specs like Shaman and Monks.)
Sadly there is no OP trink for Strength classes (Not that I'm aware of at least for now).

Also please @CroyeTchor don't remind me of them cursed runs I've went through, day and night I seethe and mald seeing people get stuff faster than me like a Hobgoblin.

Users who are viewing this thread