EU <XL> mirage raceway Guild 19s

WoWScrnShot_092423_141429.jpg

Another LFH this week :D

So is this still active? New to twinking but im on a dead realm so looking for a place to transfer once ive yoinked some AGMs. would probs move twink and an 80.

Last edited:
Hello my lovelies, preparing for Eiter's and Dotter's journey to Nethergarde Keep. Have to think about what to pack into the suitcases and who of the parents will go with them for making sure that the pocket money doesn't run out. <3

How is the situation for farming low level mats on the server? Since it is easy on my relatively empty server I would rather bring a bunch of mats than to farm on a crowded server. However if it is not tooooo expensive to buy stuff from AH I would even prefer that, especially low flowers, so I don't need to transfer my flower picker yet.

How is the situation for farming low level mats on the server? Since it is easy on my relatively empty server I would rather bring a bunch of mats than to farm on a crowded server. However if it is not tooooo expensive to buy stuff from AH I would even prefer that, especially low flowers, so I don't need to transfer my flower picker yet.
Depends on what mats are you looking at and what you want to do with them. We have guild alch that we send all herbs from 19s leveling theyre own herbalism for potions and he mails thems out to those who need it :)

Well, would be mageroyal and such stuff. On my server I can't get mageroyal at all on horde side, and ally ah sells stack of 20 for 199 g lol. So I am used to farming anything myself.

This night after logging out I will start the transfer. :) yippie!

Users who are viewing this thread