War Within Level 20 Info

Any non-soulbound item can go into the Warband Bank?

this sorta goes against what IH said at blizzcon, when i run old raids with like a DK, i get alot of epic gear for other classes i have. they are soulbound when they drop. IH explained it as being able to put those unuseable items into warbands and your other classes could learn them. eliminating to the need to farm again and every class. And....the crowd went mad!

if we are only able to put BOEs in there, that we can mail to use, no reason to cheer
You will learn bop transmog from any type by just looting it in war within, for boes you can just vendor it, will add to main post. Does not work for class sets tho.

4 zones will be from level 10.

VUudsTx.jpeg

there will also be additional activities:
DlSfCd5.jpeg

KHsuh5s.jpeg

Updated zone levels

You will learn bop transmog from any type by just looting it in war within, for boes you can just vendor it, will add to main post. Does not work for class sets tho.
sadly this is somewhat how it was back when tmogs rolled in CATA, i could take a plate class and equip and learn any type of armor, with a hunter everything but plate, druid anything but plate and mail.

i lost a ton of tmogs because i wasn't subbed or playing on a certain patch/expac launch were blizz made it where a plate class could only tmog plate, etc. etc.

like the cloth helm from last boss gnomeregan, got it numerous times on rogues, druids, hunters, paladins which was my 29's fleet, sure some would say it's a easy farm drop. the issue i had was all the drops in van WOW, BC and WOTLK raids and dungeons were all wiped for not just my clothees, but for leather and mail classes too.

100% this.
Like are you even a real twink if you haven't already made a spreadsheet of BIS gear for War Within?
The 'TWW - wip' (The war within work in progress) is allready in my equipment manager :FrogeConcern:

lol, you wanna share?
Here is my Resto Shaman War Within Gear list
fmk7lyN.png

I added Epic Dungeon gear to each slot just so you can compare the stats.
Other than that I added a few different suggestions for each slot
All drops are fully procced (gem if possible and speed)
No quest reward is procced, cuz I don't have that on my Shaman.

Also for those that don't know how to check items on beta:
  • Go to https://www.wowhead.com/beta
  • Search up the item you want to scale
  • Go below the item where it says "Item Versions: Select version"
  • Click on Select version
  • Depends on the item, but generally there should be a "Scale with level" text to click.
  • if it's a dungeon item you first have to click "Dungeon: Normal", you might also have to select if it should scale as Rare or Epic.
If wowhead can't scale the item you manually scale it by changing the URL
  • ?bonus=6661 for World Drop Epics
  • ?bonus=6710:4746 for Warforged Dungeon Gear
  • ?bonus=6710 for Normal Dungeon Gear
  • For example wowhead.com/beta/item=37799/reanimators-cloak?bonus=6710

Last edited:
fmk7lyN.png

• Depends on the item, but generally there should be a "Scale with level" text to click.
  • if it's a dungeon item you first have to click "Dungeon: Normal", you might also have to select if it should scale as Rare or Epic.
I was kidding, but this post is GOLD.

fmk7lyN.png

Im so glad that the stat-differences are minimal.. We're really moving back to SL style gearing, wich I think is an overall W for the bracket.

This is really exciting

Between the gear changes, flying, and having what is essentially your own personal guild bank, I'm looking forward to this. With the exception of no raids, PVE is going to feel like it was back in the day for me. Flying around, doing professions on alts for myself, and running dungeons/soloing stuff.

Kind of amazing to see how limited trials where when they started in Cata, which just a small portion of vanilla content, to essentially its own full end game wow experience.

Maybe a silly question but vets that have done df campaign will have all zones but will it also be the case on their linked accounts where no character have done it ?

Users who are viewing this thread