F2P Traveler's Log Guide

I've just added 2 new Activities to the Darkmoon Faire section.
  • Gain 10 Profession Knowledge Points
  • Gain 25 Profession Knowledge Points
While these are not normally Darkmoon Faire activities, this is the only way we can currently get the Knowledge Points.

Skin a Moonfang Snarler on Darkmoon Island, when skinning the corpse you will automatically learn Dragonflight Skinning.
You will now be able to get 3 Dragon Isles Skinning Knowledge from the Profession quest Tan My Hide on the island.
Repeat this process on 9 different alts to finish both activities.

If you don't have 9 alts I recommend making Human Hunters and leveling them to 5, then learn Skinning from Lien Farner next to the Darkmoon Faire portal.

hmmm...so if I follow it right, you can do your 1000 monthly tokens with the General Activities (but the 7500 honor might take a while).
Not bad actually, nice job finding that!
No sorry, I included all tasks we might be able to do, so others can help me test them, but most of the general activities are marked as not giving credit without gametime.
Thats what the "Works?" section is for.

1707149650064.png

World quests in warmode work with invasion ( i don't know about world quests without warmode doesn't work)

Last edited:
View attachment 23894
World quests in warmode work with invasion ( i don't know about world quests without warmode doesn't work)
Nice find, sadly only vets can do those WQs, the only WQs F2Ps can do right now are the Call of the Scarab ones and Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza.
I might add a vet section of activities soon tho.

I've updated the main post, added a confirmed activities list and a Vet / Linked / Whatever list.

I also decided to remove activities from the testing section once they have been tested to make it more clear, now only untested activities will be in that list, and once they have been tested they will be either added to the confirmed list or completely deleted.

Please let me know what you think.

Not sure if a bug but it seems that F2P without DF can find DF recipes from Darkmoon Faire fishing quest, via Draconic Recipe in a Bottle and this is with being on Shadowlands fishing.
I haven't found an achievement or trader's log for these because you can't read them without DF profession @ 1 point but does suggest that maybe a hint of the future patching prior to next pre-expansion patching or just an odd bug they haven't addressed or plan to fix yet.

how do you do?

1 love yourself

2 the picnic at the scenes, i have the romantic picnic basket toy did a picnic at each scene saw nothing showing credit

how do you do?

1 love yourself
Do the quest The Gift of Self-Care on 3 different alts, pick different options each time.

2 the picnic at the scenes, i have the romantic picnic basket toy did a picnic at each scene saw nothing showing credit
You need to sit at the picnic with someone else so that the heart appears.

Will add this in the table comments

for the pink fireworks, i had to use 5 pink brightbursts to get the completion

rose petals on players? did 5 on different players that had not been rose petaled recently no completion?
- how many?
- certain players?

currently think horde side is bugged for https://www.wowhead.com/quest=78664/the-gift-of-self-care been chasing a ghost

for the pink fireworks, i had to use 5 pink brightbursts to get the completion
Yep, thats correct.

rose petals on players? did 5 on different players that had not been rose petaled recently no completion?
- how many?
- certain players?
1 on each class, if you download Brihan's addon you can open up the Traveler's Log and see progress, and a more detailed explanation than title.
1707173184835.png

currently think horde side is bugged for https://www.wowhead.com/quest=78664/the-gift-of-self-care been chasing a ghost
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=78980/take-a-look-around#comments

can confirm that the intro quest for horde seem to be bugged, you need to do this to unlock the dailies.

Last edited:
alliance has a daily at the portal to the zones for picnics, i did the picnic basket in all the zones, including the daily zone grizzly hills.

did each zone twice had the broken heart buff, then the heart appeared, then the romantic picnic buff and no completion shown

what am i missing now, these zones have to be each done by separate players?

alliance has a daily at the portal to the zones for picnics, i did the picnic basket in all the zones, including the daily zone grizzly hills.

did each zone twice had the broken heart buff, then the heart appeared, then the romantic picnic buff and no completion shown

what am i missing now, these zones have to be each done by separate players?
Have you installed the addon?
Like I said before you can check your own progress if you have it and see what you are missing.

my bad i was going by what was available at the scene portal without looking at TJ unlocked thru addon

still open
feralas and nagrand, will be a in a daily rotation or you can travel to with someone to complete?

completed
grizzly hills - which is done by daily
val'sharah
jade forest
winterspring
stranglethorn

festival dumplings, ate 8 on one player, 5 on another....what cryptic secret am i missing here? not getting completion

Users who are viewing this thread