Hi need help with getting trinket "Infinitely Divisible Ooze"

kongentwink

Is there someone in here that can help me with getting the trinket "Infinitely Divisible Ooze", i can't get it because im a warrior:)

Best way is to make friends with eligible twinks you meet in WoD dungeons and then ask them to help you. Make sure you complete the shadowlands quests chain, and get the shadowlands scouting map toy (10k) in Orgrimmar so you can fly there and not need to be summoned.

Best way is to make friends with eligible twinks you meet in WoD dungeons and then ask them to help you. Make sure you complete the shadowlands quests chain, and get the shadowlands scouting map toy (10k) in Orgrimmar so you can fly there and not need to be summoned.
Thanks for the replies. I have already the scouting map and ready to do the dungeons.

Hello, that's item its great for BM?
I'm lvl 11 if anyone can help me. thank you

Last edited:
Quick question about that, if it gets patched will you loose the trinket or in worst case get banned?
This is a possibility.

Given the steps that need to be taken to make this work, I'd say it's going to be considered an exploit. It's not unusual for them to rescale gear so that it is no longer usable. But they could also just ban accounts, because this is something that is not happening to anyone accidentally.

I had never previously had any sort of account action, but I recently had an account banned for "botting or hacking software", which I have never used. A lot of people have told me it happened to them as well. They have said they've recently banned 100k accounts for botting, yet players are saying there are more bots than ever - and fewer players out in the world. Hmm...

Im currently using it on my lvl 11 guardian druid and I must say I am disappointed.
In a solo Bloodmaul Slag Mines it did a merely 0,7% of all my dmg.
I was expecting alot more tbh... I am currently ilvl 56.

Is it me, who are doing something wrong?

The Ooze

Im currently using it on my lvl 11 guardian druid and I must say I am disappointed.
In a solo Bloodmaul Slag Mines it did a merely 0,7% of all my dmg.
I was expecting alot more tbh... I am currently ilvl 56.

Is it me, who are doing something wrong?

The Ooze
Are you in the normal timeline? If you are in any other chromie timeline, it will be a normal trinket. In present timeline, BFA, they should be 2-3 shotting everything in Wod -> Classic dungeons, getting more powerful in lower expansions.

Are you in the normal timeline? If you are in any other chromie timeline, it will be a normal trinket. In present timeline, BFA, they should be 2-3 shotting everything in Wod -> Classic dungeons, getting more powerful in lower expansions.
I am in WoD timeline and it absolutely does nothing here, still hunting the last few WF items for full set

Like i said. Go back to present timeline, not WOD. Then hearth back to garrison and try again. You have to be in the Present(BFA) timeline for it to work. If you want it to work in RDF. you have to set your chromie time to WOD, queue dungeon, Talk to chromie again and return to present. Wait for dungeon to pop. Repeat this every time you queue. That will allow it to work in rdf. Otherwise, you have to be in present timeline and walk into the dungeons yourself.

Like i said. Go back to present timeline, not WOD. Then hearth back to garrison and try again. You have to be in the Present(BFA) timeline for it to work. If you want it to work in RDF. you have to set your chromie time to WOD, queue dungeon, Talk to chromie again and return to present. Wait for dungeon to pop. Repeat this every time you queue. That will allow it to work in rdf. Otherwise, you have to be in present timeline and walk into the dungeons yourself.
Im doing as told right now and it works like a charm. Thanks, mate :)

I know this is a bit late but I have a lvl10 Monk that I can solo the place and help you get it.
I also needed it on my lvl11 Warrior, if anybody can help me with that I would greatly appreciate it.

I know this is a bit late but I have a lvl10 Monk that I can solo the place and help you get it.
I also needed it on my lvl11 Warrior, if anybody can help me with that I would greatly appreciate it.
Same - My Druid can solo and I also need it on my warrior :)

Users who are viewing this thread