Hi need help with getting trinket "Infinitely Divisible Ooze"

I have not been able to get the ooze as a monk, I ran into Coin and he told me about this forum and that there would be some advice.

So I have ran plaguefall as a mistweaver monk over and over and did not get the drop.
Was told to change loot spec to windwalker and did not get the drop.
Tried to run the dungeon as a windwalker and loot speced with help and did not get the drop.

Any help would be grateful, thanks.

I have not been able to get the ooze as a monk, I ran into Coin and he told me about this forum and that there would be some advice.

So I have ran plaguefall as a mistweaver monk over and over and did not get the drop.
Was told to change loot spec to windwalker and did not get the drop.
Tried to run the dungeon as a windwalker and loot speced with help and did not get the drop.

Any help would be grateful, thanks.
You can add me on Battle.net.
I'll help if im online
AnonCSGO#2590

hi all, so i made a second account to help farm the trinket, its dropped on second account on a rogue but i cant trade it ? can anyone help please ive been farming for hours and now this happens :(

Bnet: ShaunyP1993#2360

yeah but both accounts need to have ative subscription, that’s what Hash meant. Plus I think you can only trade a dungeon drop to someone who is eligible for that drop, so you can’t trade the ooze to a warr or a dk (i’m an f2p tho, so my knowledge on trading is subpar at best).

yeah but both accounts need to have ative subscription, that’s what Hash meant. Plus I think you can only trade a dungeon drop to someone who is eligible for that drop, so you can’t trade the ooze to a warr or a dk (i’m an f2p tho, so my knowledge on trading is subpar at best).
You can trade the ooze trinket to anyone in the dungeon with you who was close enough to be eligible for loot. This is regardless of class/spec. I've helped folks of almost every class get it. As far as being subbed, yes indeed you need receiving and looting/trading accounts to be subbed.

yeah this is why im confused as ive seen warr's with the ooze, i pay for 2 accounts so they are both active subscriptions but when i came to trade the ooze it wasnt allowing me

i think its been patched, ive just done another run and i can trade plate gear to my rogue but the rogue cant trade the trinket

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_031224_100452.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031224_100452.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 35
  • WoWScrnShot_031224_100455.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031224_100455.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 37
than you so much Conzil!! after another grind i finally got the trinket to drop twice so i could finally trade
image_2024-03-13_141447133.png

Users who are viewing this thread