What did you loot today?=)

Haha. No problem.

Thinking of making a 30 myself as well. But i am not sure if you can do much more than on a 20. If thats the case its not worth the subscription.

dudes will be like "wont pay 50c a day for a subscription" then spend countless extra hours of tedious labor achieving something with limitations.

en4WpkG.jpg

:O Got my second purple dagger, just need boots and pants.

So I was doing some solo Iron Docks yesterday, I had 4 Warforged items in roughly 40 bosses. Today I did my first Iron Docks and had a WF item on every boss and the last boss dropped a WF + Socket belt. Haha I think I’ve used all my luck for the next 10 Runs.

So I was doing some solo Iron Docks yesterday, I had 4 Warforged items in roughly 40 bosses. Today I did my first Iron Docks and had a WF item on every boss and the last boss dropped a WF + Socket belt. Haha I think I’ve used all my luck for the next 10 Runs.
That’s my luck for 2 months it feels like now

22 attempts... Both needed item: Runeblade of Baron Rivendare ad the mount dropped together. Luckiest night ever. This was the 1st mount I started farm back in the day in 2007-2008 in BC. Now here it is.
Izé.png

Attachments

• izé2.png
    izé2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • Képernyőfotó 2024-01-12 - 23.37.19.png
    Képernyőfotó 2024-01-12 - 23.37.19.png
    2 MB · Views: 95
It happened a few days earlier, but I got the last upgraded piece of gear. Of course I do not have BIS gear, but finally having every piece WF+upgrade feels good as well.
WoWScrnShot_011424_223323.jpg

Almost the fastest possible movement speed of 219% at all time (119 speed - 49% cap + 10% enchant and 60% talent), 1366hp every 10s to compensate for the burning rush talent and 31 leech helps as well.
I could get 3 more upgrades (neck, necklace and one ring), but it is almost unreal to farm those 3 last triple upgrades. I will try, but it is hard to even hope for any of it.
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/burning-blade/johnnyrdal

It happened a few days earlier, but I got the last upgraded piece of gear. Of course I do not have BIS gear, but finally having every piece WF+upgrade feels good as well.
View attachment 23800
Almost the fastest possible movement speed of 219% at all time (119 speed - 49% cap + 10% enchant and 60% talent), 1366hp every 10s to compensate for the burning rush talent and 31 leech helps as well.
I could get 3 more upgrades (neck, necklace and one ring), but it is almost unreal to farm those 3 last triple upgrades. I will try, but it is hard to even hope for any of it.
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/burning-blade/johnnyrdal

This is crazy. How many toons did you make before this 3 epic quest upgrade?
Also, is the boot enchant grandfathered?

1705297214392.png

Hey all, first post so a small amount of backstory; played since 8.3 - wanted to do something like this a while back, found a video a couple weeks back, finally got around to it and found the forum yesterday. Now I'm hooked! Playing on a fresh account.

This was my loot from yesterday (15/01/23), already put in another 10 runs today so far, of course my 2 warforged pieces were both in the same slot ofc!

1705320515992.png

Today's runs were...a little frustrating. Warforged in Key #14 and nothing in the subsequent 21. Hopefully the dry run ends relatively soon and we can get a couple more pieces. Not for a couple of days though, as I'm off to Sydney for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread