What did you loot today?=)

This is crazy. How many toons did you make before this 3 epic quest upgrade?
Also, is the boot enchant grandfathered?
This was my only warlock. I did gear all 12 classes during SL and this one was lucky with Q drops. Did not considered it lucky back than, because the stat difference in SL was neglectable. I actually did the Q for gloves during DF, surprised me even more that it was upgraded as well on this charr. That is why it is not enchanted unfortunatelly. The boots speed enchant is grandfathered on this ilvl.

I tried to get epic upgrades on a hunter and it took me around 60-80 rerolls to get 2 pieces. Trying to get all 3 would be insane since you could consider yourself lucky getting it with less than 1000 rerolls, but it could take thousands. Moreover having those upgrades does not guarantee you will like playing that charracted, I rarely play my hunter.

Congrats. This is super luck. 0.1% chance for all 3 means avg 1000 rerolls if to farm on its own. Another 3+ thousands of WOD runs to get speed + socket WF. Full WF is not twink IMO because it is too easy. Full WF with socket is basic. 3 Q upgrade + max WF speed can be put in hall of fame.

Add to my own loots recently. Crafted 4 https://www.wowhead.com/item=169137/extraordinary-adventurer-augmentation all turned out rings, among them 1 with socket and 1 with socket+avoidance. Done with mechagon. Now to get my final head speed piece.

I have 4 toons to farm speed WF. Every one is missing the last piece to meet 49% cap. Last piece is the eternal pain point demanding extra thousand runs.

1705428825584.png

Last edited:
Elusive quickhoof in the bag after 3 hours of targeting macro spamming and camping on the spawn points. Favorit mount so far. I got it on my level 20 priest, however I realized its much easier with a hunter as it can track beasts... :)

Attachments

• Képernyőfotó 2024-01-21 - 18.36.27.png
    Képernyőfotó 2024-01-21 - 18.36.27.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
  • Képernyőfotó 2024-01-21 - 18.37.34.png
    Képernyőfotó 2024-01-21 - 18.37.34.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Even though they're not super low droprates, getting an iconic epic weapon drop still feels so satisfying over some proc upgrade random purp from WoD dungs. The names of old items like that are so memorable. I could have something useless in terms of stats sitting in my bank but I could just look at it with just as much satisfaction, just because I have it

Where were you for this ? I thought you had to be in deep ocean water or the great sea or whatever to get this drop.
I got mine from the fishing pool in Krasarang Wilds (Pandaria) after 11k casts. Do not fish from open water, always from the pools for this mount, wherever it is in Draenor, Pandaria, Northrend or Cata zones.

I like this zone for fishing Sea Turtle. Many pools, fast respawn.

1707206959769.png

Last edited:
I got mine from the fishing pool in Krasarang Wilds (Pandaria) after 11k casts. Do not fish from open water, always from the pools for this mount, wherever it is in Draenor, Pandaria, Northrend or Cata zones.

I like this zone for fishing Sea Turtle. Many pools, fast respawn.

View attachment 23913
I think I got mine a few years back on some floating sheets of ice off the coast of northrend but it was definitely deep sea water for my drop.

Sure, it is probable, but chances are very very low.

I would go for pools as achievement clearly states.

View attachment 23914
I got mine before you could fish it up in the garrison. Im pretty sure back then it was just a deep sea only, or the great sea only or whatever for the drop. But I never looked into the rework to where it can drop. I guess I just didn't know it was extended to more shallow water than just the garrison shallow water. The more you know. :) and grats btw its a cool one to have

Users who are viewing this thread