Your Game of the Week Thread (29s edition)

And they group queue too...

ugly human nature...

I mean, its only trash when people think they are winning due to skill and not just understanding its because the teams are imbalanced/pocket heals... which I get you just described 90% of twinks (that is completely accurate).

Right now its just a bunch of C tier horde guys that won't toon switch to make the games even... they are just basically playing a 10 v 2 and shooting into a GY... that is the caliber.

Last edited:
image_2022-11-05_144339732.png

Lol and? Trash player regardless

pretty sure if he was on a 29 hunter, he'd perform similarly, if not better than you on your hunter. but i guess we can never tell because he plays a 20 hunter and you play a 29 hunter.

also, who trashtalk in a "game of the week" thread (besides kracks), lol.

pretty sure if he was on a 29 hunter, he'd perform similarly, if not better than you on your hunter. but i guess we can never tell because he plays a 20 hunter and you play a 29 hunter.

also, who trashtalk in a "game of the week" thread (besides kracks), lol.
I’ve seen him play a couple times and he doesn’t know what an objective is from what I recall. It makes sense that you would think he’s good tho lol
[doublepost=1667761004,1667760899][/doublepost]And that SS was stacked in hordes favor to win so I doubt he rlly did anything besides land kbs

And that SS was stacked in hordes favor to win

hardly. alliance had mclarenx and adequate, both are gladiator level players.

very impressive win by horde.

Oh no a bad player has a different opinion than me I’m so threatened

so insecure, you try to turn every thread into "i am better than you, you and you".

This is a thread for people to share SS of good games, not for you to state your biased opinions.

Maybe look up the word fact before you use it.

These are not games, but level 29 clowning with one button that kills the level 20 community and imagines that these are experienced guys.But really little kids who don't know how to play.Level 29 is a shame for the 20-29 community, since the MAIN community is at level 20.I wouldn't post here how I play at level 29, I'd be ashamed, I'm not that low.

Last edited:
Friend on his resto shaman (yes, resto). lmao!
ZHiJ4UH.jpg

I just don't think people get how much better the epics are at 20 or 29... the 20s I have seen in epics just s t e a m r o l l any 20 in blues and they can even stand up to the 29s in blues... but the 29s in epics have to actually try to fail.

Users who are viewing this thread