80 best in slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put some time and effort into this, it's good stuff :(

lolololo-1.jpg

Val'anyr*

As I've said, it's only vanity now. Try to justify it all you want, if nothing else the gcd has just lost you what you would gain (1 holy shock = 10k in pvp gear, which is half the shield. It's around 12k in pve gear, which just exacerbates the issue).

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post this, but I'll try my luck.

I made a chardev for my mage, fire to be specific - I'm interested in suggestions, what can I change in order to improve it?

chardev 9

I know Finkle's Twinkle is BiS, but I somehow managed to choose the wrong quest reward when I did the quest., that's why it's not in the chardev. :<

Ask a gm for it if it's really bis, don't settle

Ask a gm for it if it's really bis, don't settle

I've already made one ticket, and the GM who answered said he couldn't retrieve it for me, or even reset the quest.. Think it's worth making multiple tickets until I get the answer I want?

I've already made one ticket, and the GM who answered said he couldn't retrieve it for me, or even reset the quest.. Think it's worth making multiple tickets until I get the answer I want?

With the release of patch 4.3 the GMs were given a policy change by the devs, telling them to decline all quest reward restorations/exchanges due to the influx of those tickets (for transmog purposes). If you're gonna open more tickets, try making it very clear that the item(s) are purely for raiding/pvp.

With the release of patch 4.3 the GMs were given a policy change by the devs, telling them to decline all quest reward restorations/exchanges due to the influx of those tickets (for transmog purposes). If you're gonna open more tickets, try making it very clear that the item(s) are purely for raiding/pvp.

Alright, I didn't really specify that in my previous ticket so I'll be sure to do that when I make the ticket this time.

class_warrior.jpg
Warrior

-Fury

4/5 PVP Wrathful set with cata offgear & 2 Whitefins (Hawt).. Mastery > Crit > Haste - By Me

Full Wotlk PVP - By Peat

-Arms

4/5 PVP Wrathful set with cata offgear.. Mastery > Crit > Haste - By Me

Full Wotlk PVP - By Peat - Off hand added by Me

Hi, first I would like to say thanks for all the work put into these Bis lists.

I was just looking at the 4/5 pvp arms spec and noticed the bracers. I was comparing my own character as I'm in process of gearing up, and I noticed the bracers I had more stats, same str crt exp but more. Was wondering if they would be a better choice for your list. Bracers of Cooled Anger

Thanks x

Hi, first I would like to say thanks for all the work put into these Bis lists.

I was just looking at the 4/5 pvp arms spec and noticed the bracers. I was comparing my own character as I'm in process of gearing up, and I noticed the bracers I had more stats, same str crt exp but more. Was wondering if they would be a better choice for your list. Bracers of Cooled Anger

Thanks x

You dont happen to be Nerd do you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for me not giving you thread for a long time, i actually just forgot etc.. .. . Fixed now anyway..

Also .. Requested unsticky'd and yours to be sticky'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread