<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sputnick, I beg of you, a word from an idealist to another, don't get your hands filthed by this forum clowning, it is all a troll bait, not worth your time & doesn't lead to anything productive

I don't know if vianco should feel humiliated losing to sputnick, or special because sputnick is so proud he beat him once and then dodged him constantly after

feeling anything for LOSING at a video game is kinda special, i'd go with special.

EDIT: loosing

Bung i already told you, this is a thread about 2 guilds that aren't located on Aszune, please feel free to PM me your feelings about this but don't post anymore since you aren't part of any teams.

it's also a public forum. if you want it kept private ask for a thread lock and PM each other

Last edited by a moderator:
Sputnick, I beg of you, a word from an idealist to another, don't get your hands filthed by this forum clowning, it is all a troll bait, not worth your time & doesn't lead to anything productive

No biggie TD, was just showing him his place.

Last edited by a moderator:
gimme more please <3

maybe because you posted a private conversation that included sir names?

anyways, i just wanted to show how petty you kids are <3. my name's mark btw, like the saint...

You got reported here cuz you use a private name that only friends irl use. Exceptions to friends from skype aswell how you still not understand, we are equal, if i'm not able to put irl names, you can't aswell.

Why would he go away from a public forum, Is he not allowed to share his opinion on a PUBLIC forum about the game he is also playing?

It´s simple as that, Sputnick make a thread while ago and all deraillers got reported and post deleted, Dorigon made a post aswell about "Remember when" guess what he decide to call the mods and i was forced to take the initiative of creating a new one for EU version. Am i wrong it never happened in your eyes ? Yet it´s the same game we play both EU and US or i'm wrong again ?

It´s simple as that, Sputnick make a thread while ago and all deraillers got reported and post deleted, Dorigon made a post aswell about "Remember when" guess what he decide to call the mods and i was forced to take the initiative of creating a new one for EU version. Am i wrong it never happened in your eyes ? Yet it´s the same game we play both EU and US or i'm wrong again ?

There was more going on behind that, There is nothing in the CoC that is holding me back from posting in a topic that is created in a public forum

There was more going on behind that, There is nothing in the CoC that is holding me back from posting in a topic that is created in a public forum

then having a mod in his pocket help i guess, derailling still against the CoC especially on this event where you and Bungee won't participate.

feeling anything for LOSING at a video game is kinda special, i'd go with special.

EDIT: loosing

it's also a public forum. if you want it kept private ask for a thread lock and PM each other

Nice edit. I though you don't needed it ? Is that your first language ? Are you okay ?

then having a mod in his pocket help i guess, derailling still against the CoC especially on this event where you and Bungee won't participate.

I'm giving my opinion on how I think about this thread and the fuss that's going on behind it, Why is that going off-topic?

I'm giving my opinion on how I think about this thread and the fuss that's going on behind it, Why is that going off-topic?

My whole discussion with you / saint / bungee is off topic please stop we aren't even talking about the event himself we are talking about who are right or wrong.

My whole discussion with you / saint / bungee is off topic please stop we aren't even talking about the event himself we are talking about who are right or wrong.

I don't get why you are so keen on staying on-topic while you are responding to every single post in this thread, I don't have anything against you. But it's kinda weird that this thread is filled with so much hatred and explosive e-peen.

Hurrx, I see your like count has barely budged since the last time I posted in the 19 section of the forums (which has been eons ago) and I plan on getting it back up and running when I return soon to the bracket. Just busy dealin with all these jerkjobs in the other bracket. Til then, stay fresh, stay clean, stay focused. god speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread