<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, why has no one been able to effectivly contain TL players? If its so easy why do ally QQ about it all the time when they should in theory be able to do it themselves?

Because there are effectivly no guilds, or barely any.

Arabs are exceptions, as anyone without a region to play in. Same goes to Angelbiatch, I suppose. Now north american do have region, it's called NA WoW.

You are a very very sad human being.

Ridwane is French.

Edit* you forgot players from other servers are exceptions

Last edited:
If this is true, why has no one been able to effectivly contain TL players? If its so easy why do ally QQ about it all the time when they should in theory be able to do it themselves?

it's cuz you're so awesome.

Sputnick, it's very easy to see what's happening here. if they veto your real id players, they know you have no team. it's just an easy way to back out.

tell them to remove there US players and do it as a 8v8 Wgame.

it's cuz you're so awesome.

Sputnick, it's very easy to see what's happening here. if they veto your real id players, they know you have no team. it's just an easy way to back out.

tell them to remove there US players and do it as a 8v8 Wgame.

8v7, non europeans cant play remember ? Roula cant play

They never told him to remove the players, just simply rename the thread, since it won't be an AAO-only group. As one of them stated earlier, they don't care what players they're facing :)

ahh. well, in that case rename it to real id 10 vs the UN.

could you get any pettier....

ahh. well, in that case rename it to real id 10 vs the UN.

could you get any pettier....

How dont they fit into the guild Tough Love, they are under the guild tag and on Draenor, then where ever they come from or what background they have shouldnt matter at all, are you all becoming racists?

AAO(or AAO+real id'ers) are playing against Tough Love.
http://i.imgur.com/0NCBpdv.png
Tough Love is an EU & US guild.
By the looks of it(unless they transfer to Draenor and join AAO) Tough Love is going to face another real ID premade, which they stated they had nothing against :)

Good point mate, hopefully they decide to shut up or they come with another clueless post

Whats the big deal lol? Ally is lacking decent players, and perhaps some doesn't want to spend money on transferring to another server just to be able to "play under the right banner"?

Whats the big deal lol? Ally is lacking decent players, and perhaps some doesn't want to spend money on transferring to another server just to be able to "play under the right banner"?

I agree with you, but then don't try make it a guild vs guild challenge as it isn't, you agree with me?

Why are you doing this it is only me and mesi and hardbass the rest are from AAO

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why it even matters, it's just a premade. Simple as that.

Tough Love will still fight dw.

I don't get why you would call it a guild vs guild when it is not, and I know it matters a lot to Sputnick to call it AAO vs TL but let's be real, It is not.

I see that you joined AAO so i see why you're posting that.

Tough Love will still fight dw.

I don't get why you would call it a guild vs guild when it is not, and I know it matters a lot to Sputnick to call it AAO vs TL but let's be real, It is not.

I see that you joined AAO so i see why you're posting that.

Let's get things straight, the fact that I'm from AAO has nothing to do with it, I don't want to get sucked into all this drama. I don't care what you call it, wether it's AAO vs TL or Real-ID vs TL or 70% AAO & 30% Real-ID vs TL or w/e you want. All I'm saying is, this discussion is really stupid and going nowhere. Let's just focus on the premade on hand, not on who said what or what it should be called. And please don't twist my words or put any in my mouth. I'm impartial here.

lul
'
Whats the problem in calling it a real id premade, as it is, instead of something it isn't :)?
So 3 players are not apart of AAO, how is this a guild vs guild?

theese are from your guilds thread:

MOP PREMADING

Premade vs STRAIGHT OUTTA DUROTAR:
24th February - Original thread:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/tough-love-vs-straight-outta-durotar-24th-february-45339/:

Stream VOD from the game:
Stubseu - The Premade Vod - Twitch

Screenshot from the game:
YACHcVV.jpg

Premade vs Queueing Is The Best Bit:
19th May - Original thread:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/tough-love-vs-queueing-best-bit-47920/

Stream VOD from the game:
Stubseu - Stubx 19 Twink | Tough Love vs QITBB Premade - Twitch (Had 250 viewers during the premade)

29t8GYn.jpg

not shure if you noticed, but there it also say <GUILD> VS <GUILD>
even tho some arnt on same realm
just leav it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread