<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: can't post irl names & skype conversations​

Last edited by a moderator:
nearly 40 pages and still goin strong, keep it up eu pwners

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah because the first reaction is to log on when your oponent blocks you on skype
Oh, I didn't know we could do 2s by Skype now. Seriously, if he's not online in WoW, he's dodjing. Like he said he would.

#staymallvianco

Oh, I didn't know we could do 2s by Skype now. Seriously, if he's not online in WoW, he's dodjing. Like he said he would.

#staymall

does that mean mesi and hurrx are dodjing aswell? According to your logic of course?

does that mean mesi and hurrx are dodjing aswell? According to your logic of course?

Thought you were "dedicated players" who would change shifts to play a premade (according to Vianco). Now you can't log to play 2s? Seriously. The only one dodjing is Vianco here. We get it, he doesn't want to drag it past 0-1, or today would be 0-10.

Thought you were "dedicated players" who would change shifts to play a premade. Now you can't log to play 2s? Seriously. The only one dodjing is Vianco here. We get it, he doesn't want to drag it past 0-1, or today would be 0-10.

personally i dnt care for arena it means nothing to me, however 3-0ing u in a premade is worth swapping shifts for x)

personally i dnt care for arena it means nothing to me, however 3-0ing u in a premade is worth swapping shifts for x)

That's because you can get carried in a premade. True players are measured in arena.

That's because you can get carried in a premade. True players are measured in arena.

So what you mean is instead of getting carried by 9 others, mesi carried you in arena? His back must be pretty broken right now then.

So what you mean is instead of getting carried by 9 others, mesi carried you in arena? His back must be pretty broken right now then.

Wow, I thought you had atleast the A+B of arenas. I misjudged you.

Wow, I thought you had atleast the A+B of arenas. I misjudged you.

Rdruid arena is hard and requires a lot of skill, effort and determination.

Rdruid arena is hard and requires a lot of skill, effort and determination.

but according to viancozy (lol) his this superstar that don't loose. he was also, always up for arena... now he's not?

well you could say that for most if not all TL members classes, i dont see vianco playign mage anymore.

nor did i say he did D: i never denied TL play derp classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread