<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay on topic - pump if you have a problem with me defending Angelbiatch pm me.

Now ridwane, i said this to white-knight stubs allrdy, if you wanna challenge me on my own ground, thats dota 2 which i happen to be very good in. To all of yall who still play this joke of a bracket i advice you to stay on topic and dont do drugs.

Now ridwane, i said this to white-knight stubs allrdy, if you wanna challenge me on my own ground, thats dota 2 which i happen to be very good in. To all of yall who still play this joke of a bracket i advice you to stay on topic and dont do drugs.

Oh sorry my bad i though 2.7 wotlk was good so you prefer challenge me on another game cuz you are better at that another game. Right sound fun.

This is a wow twink forum if you wanna talk about dota 2 do so in another forum mr 2700 wotlk rogue.

Re: AAO vs TL - 9th November

Twink forum 19s means that you challenge means that you challenge me endgame and yes im sick at dota, and wotlk was 4 years ago. So come dota or stop challenging me, the gamemode would be allpick only mid, you can stream your 0-29 stats if you want to

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Twink forum 19s means that you challenge means that you challenge me endgame and yes im sick at dota, and wotlk was 4 years ago. So come dota or stop challenging me, the gamemode would be allpick only mid, you can stream your 0-29 stats if you want to

Ok I just wanted to give you some advantage mr 2700, I can play 19 as well. Accept or leave thread.

19 oneshot or lose duels are so luch fun mr.madagascar

Also id like to point out that dueling me shouldnt have anything to do with your horrible english

Also id like to point out that dueling me shouldnt have anything to do with your horrible english

I would like to point out that you aren't a participant of this event and since you have nothing useful to say except "Your english is horrible" would you mind please leave the thread 2.7 dodger ?

You dodged my dota challenge so i guess were both such dodgers n stuff

You dodged my dota challenge so i guess were both such dodgers n stuff

It's unreal, how you won't show your 2.7 skills. Anyways i'm still waiting for your RvR.

This is like the HSA vs TL thing.
Dodging on retail wanting a private server.
Just duel him on retail pump if you really have those 2.7k skills you'll win.
Now stay on topic please.

Skill has nothing to do with mop duels, and the fact that you thought dota is a private server is funny

zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

Skill has nothing to do with mop duels, and the fact that you thought dota is a private server is funny

So is the fact that your arguments center around one's proficiency in the English language.

You do realize it's me the shadow priest ?

You're the only person I know here who can be more self-centered than I am. The OP is talking about Stubs, and how he claims he never lost a 19s arena, regardless of who the opponent is (You, Dr. Stamples, Jimmythecripple, w/e).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread