Alliance to Horde Ratio

Ya I know you didn't technically die but broke up, and didn't some of you make an ally guild?

Mostly it went one of three ways; that people quit, went ally, or went to WT

Ya I know you didn't technically die but broke up, and didn't some of you make an ally guild?

somewhat, yeah

edit- also, when i went ally, it was when the imbalance was still favoring horde more. I'm not really sure of how it changed so quickly though.

i just wish people would stop rolling guilds so that they can try and beat WT when in reality if someone made a horde guild you would get much more premades.

i just wish people would stop rolling guilds so that they can try and beat WT when in reality if someone made a horde guild you would get much more premades.

I'd love to go back horde if I had the money to, to make my own guild. But unfortunatley in the near future I won't even have time to que pugs.

Edit- and I've also been enjoying the time I have left on this game as ally, for the most part lol

WTB new horde guild with good players/leadership/attitude ,maybe on azgalor since we got a few good active twinks

we got to make this happen otherwise novemeber games are gonna b boring

I left horde when the imbalance was heavy on the Horde side. I also see now that the alliance have many good players, some even on the same server, but have no sense of organization. This being Pug or pre-made. I think it is sad that, other then WT, no horde guilds are willing to throw a 10 man team out to play for the hell of it. I know there is more then one guild that can form a 10 man team on any given night. It is sad that players in this bracket refuse to go play team vs. team with less then the ideal squad. I was in the USA vs WT premade for both games where we (USA) got beat in almost every aspect of the match. WT came more prepared and much more practiced in communicating with each other then "I" could have imagined. The team played great, and I was uncertain of "our" outcome but I thought it would be the pinnacle of twinking . I know many have watched the video and have seen this. That experience was still extremely exciting, and everyone that is remotely interested in 19 twink bgs should go through it. 10 vs 10 is not about what team wins, but rather going out with a group of friends and players that share common goals and ideas in a bg. Horde guilds that are capable of fielding a 10 man team should just go out and give it a run. Nobody is saying that the pre-mades judge the quality of your guild, or that you are unsuitable for twinking, but at least you had the balls to set 10 man on a field and give it a try. I personally believe that earns much more respect, even in losing, then having your guild win a bunch of PuGs. I wanted the bracket more balanced and more exciting; I do not concern myself with my win/lose record. I attempt my best to win every bg I am in, and to this day still learn valuable lessons about each class and pairs I encounter. I wish people would get the mindset of "if my guild loses its the end of the world" out of the decisions and just play games for fun. This is the only thing that will bring 10 vs 10's back to life. WT should not be the only horde guild willing to premade. USA and MGC should not be the only ally guilds willing to premade. The idea of defeating or surpassing WT has been a plague on this bracket. The time will come when the king falls, but until that time can the rest of us field teams and become better more exciting players.

Mostly it went one of three ways; that people quit, went ally, or went to WT

somewhat, yeah

edit- also, when i went ally, it was when the imbalance was still favoring horde more. I'm not really sure of how it changed so quickly though.

Ya seems the scales tipped around when you all switched, maybe a bit later

WTB new horde guild with good players/leadership/attitude ,maybe on azgalor since we got a few good active twinks

we got to make this happen otherwise novemeber games are gonna b boring

I heard OON was recruiting.

WT has enough none A team players to field 2 extra guilds on top of it. I could never believe nor do I see any leadership player associated with WT that would say "enough", taking a leap of faith creating their own guild on horde BH.

I personally want to be the first to down WT at their "peak" so I'm not on board with this concept.

Premade (coming soon, to a wsg near you)

/End

another horde guild on BH lolololololol would never work,

btw ore come back to wt god damnit! i miss my fav Hpally!

WT not premading is sort of a joke. But, I was well aware of the notification because even before Pizza and I scheduled the premade he notified they would be taking a break because of slyddurs absence.

WT has a surplus of players that could branch out and make a Waw Tawent B team, or another guild, but the only real leaders in that guild are Slyddur and PIzza. Curley was used in USA premade, why not use Curley in replacement of Slyddur until you find out if Slyddur will be able to play again or not. In reality Pizza taking a break is more of a we're the number one guild, and we just proved it by disbanding a guild because we humiliated them and beating the best active alliance guild. He's going ride this for awhile and when guilds start becoming more inactive they'll be ready again.

It's all strategy. His guild has the best chances of losing when guilds are actively playing but when nothing is going on and competition dies out his guild has been "on break/practicing/bootcamp/whatever you want to call it" they will be premade ready. Everyone just say it happen, USA was a newly formed guild, had no premade experience as a guild together and sort of threw something together to just premade for the 19 bracket and competition.. because of this they got slaughtered and shortly after disbanded. MGC has much better players, but really was in the same shoes as USA because again our first premade as a guild, and we had to make many changes the week before the premade to even get a premade done. So, it would have been a huge disappointment/upset (however you want to look at it) if MGC or USA had won, because Pizza guild has always been more organized and ready than others.

But none of this matters, Waw Tawent is number 1 currently, and it will stay that way until they decide to premade again. You get this right when you don't lose, and they have yet to lose.

All the 19s who are scattered throughout the servers not in premade guilds need to get together and field a horde team. Beantown Bullies and MGC will be active 19 guilds for awhile. Even if it's a bunch of randoms thrown together, you use that premade to practice and get experience on communicating and working as a team so it makes you a better player to maybe someday play for a better guild who actively premades. Where do you think I, Pizza, anyone who has been playing 19s for so long started out?

The only person to log onto a 19 and be the best forever and ever, (keyword forever), was Master Angler Reflexes of Burger King.

WT not premading is sort of a joke. But, I was well aware of the notification because even before Pizza and I scheduled the premade he notified they would be taking a break because of slyddurs absence.

WT has a surplus of players that could branch out and make a Waw Tawent B team, or another guild, but the only real leaders in that guild are Slyddur and PIzza. Curley was used in USA premade, why not use Curley in replacement of Slyddur until you find out if Slyddur will be able to play again or not. In reality Pizza taking a break is more of a we're the number one guild, and we just proved it by disbanding a guild because we humiliated them and beating the best active alliance guild. He's going ride this for awhile and when guilds start becoming more inactive they'll be ready again.

It's all strategy. His guild has the best chances of losing when guilds are actively playing but when nothing is going on and competition dies out his guild has been "on break/practicing/bootcamp/whatever you want to call it" they will be premade ready. Everyone just say it happen, USA was a newly formed guild, had no premade experience as a guild together and sort of threw something together to just premade for the 19 bracket and competition.. because of this they got slaughtered and shortly after disbanded. MGC has much better players, but really was in the same shoes as USA because again our first premade as a guild, and we had to make many changes the week before the premade to even get a premade done. So, it would have been a huge disappointment/upset (however you want to look at it) if MGC or USA had won, because Pizza guild has always been more organized and ready than others.

But none of this matters, Waw Tawent is number 1 currently, and it will stay that way until they decide to premade again. You get this right when you don't lose, and they have yet to lose.

All the 19s who are scattered throughout the servers not in premade guilds need to get together and field a horde team. Beantown Bullies and MGC will be active 19 guilds for awhile. Even if it's a bunch of randoms thrown together, you use that premade to practice and get experience on communicating and working as a team so it makes you a better player to maybe someday play for a better guild who actively premades. Where do you think I, Pizza, anyone who has been playing 19s for so long started out?

The only person to log onto a 19 and be the best forever and ever, (keyword forever), was Master Angler Reflexes of Burger King.

I'm mean on the grill doe.

The sad part is wpa could have easily premaded but at the time no ally guilds were all to active and people. Could not get along, was like fifth grade all over again hahaha

I read about two sentences and I can already assume what this post is about. This brings me back to listening to Cannabis saying "Waw Tawnt is inactive, therefore, Show You the Light is #1" (even though they lost to Bloodlust Represent). I guess some people would rather trash talk others then practice getting better. It's alright though, I wouldn't expect anything less of Hass. Love you Hass!
<

I guess some people would rather trash talk others then practice getting better. It's alright though, I wouldn't expect anything less of Hass. Love you Hass!
<

Am I the only one who sees how much of a hyppocrite you are? I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you stopped talking.

I read about two sentences and I can already assume what this post is about. This brings me back to listening to Cannabis saying "Waw Tawnt is inactive, therefore, Show You the Light is #1" (even though they lost to Bloodlust Represent). I guess some people would rather trash talk others then practice getting better. It's alright though, I wouldn't expect anything less of Hass. Love you Hass!
<

you have no idea we have been trying to practice agianst other guilds for sometime, no one will play us.

Am I the only one who sees how much of a hyppocrite you are? I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you stopped talking.

When I asked wether or not you were a man has zero relevancy towards trash talking a person as a player (unless you're sexist).

P.S. I hear you love to bitch at Derna when she queues with Waw Tawent. Hunny, don't bitch at a mother of two because you can not get into an active guild. Best of luck!
<

Users who are viewing this thread